Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Board and Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,475 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 800 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced pharmacology for advanced practice registered nurses will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Examination. 739 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam?
Topics include: The Pharmacology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course or other unit of instruction.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam MCQs (2,475)
Our question bank for the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 131 questions
- Cardiovascular - 589 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 59 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 420 questions
- Eyes - 63 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 340 questions
- Genitourinary - 155 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 79 questions
- Hematologic - 162 questions
- Infectious - 399 questions
- Integument - 147 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 192 questions
- Nervous - 527 questions
- Nutrition - 38 questions
- Obstetric - 67 questions
- Oncologic - 170 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 307 questions
- Pulmonary - 239 questions
- Renal - 187 questions
- Surgery - 99 questions
- Toxicology - 489 questions
- Trauma - 52 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1593 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 273 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 66 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1335 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1254 questions
- Classification - 196 questions
- Differential - 471 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 168 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 460 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 116 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 79 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 114 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 2434 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1471 questions
- Patient Education - 78 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1524 questions
- Toxicology - 347 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2562 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 51 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1081 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 23 questions
- Drug Information - 1726 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 392 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 222 questions
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Pharmacology Exam Articles (800)
Based on the antibiotic susceptibilities, Methicillin resistance in is defined as an oxacillin minimum inhibitory ...
Parasympathomimetics are a class of pharmacological agents that activate the parasympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system. These drugs ...
Clonidine is a 40-year-old antihypertensive medication that acts as an agonist on alpha-adrenergic and imidazoline receptors. Clonidine is an antih ...
Methanol (CH3OH) is a toxic alcohol that is found in various household and industrial agents. The term “toxic alcohols” is a collective ...
Amoxicillin-clavulanate is one of the most frequently used antimicrobials in emergency departments and primary care offices worldwide. It is ...