Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Advanced Practice Nurse Registered Nurse Board and Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 351 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 226 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Head To Toe Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Health Assessment subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced practice nurse head to toe assessment questions will help you achieve a top score on the Head To Toe Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Examination. 266 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam?
Topics include: The Health Assessment exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course or other unit of instruction.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam MCQs (351)
Our question bank for the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 87 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 22 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 50 questions
- Integument - 18 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 67 questions
- Nervous - 128 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 15 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 59 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 33 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 193 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 223 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Causes - 197 questions
- Classification - 54 questions
- Differential - 182 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 91 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 49 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 35 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 43 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 41 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 427 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 229 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 113 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Assessment Exam Articles (226)
Ventricular septal defect (VSD) is the most common congenital cardiac anomaly in children and is the second most common congenital abnormality in a ...
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of 2 cruciate ligaments that aids in stabilizing the knee joint. It is a strong band made of connective ...
The pericardium is the fibroelastic sac that covers the heart. Besides acting as a protective barrier, it also affects cardiac hemodynamics. Constr ...
The initial nursing assessment, the first step in the five steps of the nursing process, involves the systematic and continuous collection of data; ...
The straight leg raise test also called the Lasegue test, is a fundamental neurological maneuver during the physical examination of a patient with ...