This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be better able to:
- Explain the indications for riboflavin.
- Outline the potential adverse effects of riboflavin.
- Review the mechanism of action of riboflavin.
- Summarize the importance of improving care coordination amongst the interprofessional team to enhance the delivery of care for patients with riboflavin deficiency.
StatPearls requires everyone who influences the content of an educational activity to disclose relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies that have occurred within the past 24 months. All relevant conflict(s) of interest have been mitigated. Hover over contributor names for financial disclosures. None of the planners of this educational activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose.
COMMERCIAL SUPPORT: This activity has received NO commercial support.
- Authors: Basil V. Peechakara
- Editors: Mohit Gupta
- Editors-In-Chief: Alexandra M. CaleySusan F. Johnson
Chief Medical Reviewer: Preeti Patel
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer: Sandra Coleman
- Pharmacy Planner/Reviewer: Mark V. Pellegrini
- Physician Planner/Reviewer: Scott C. Dulebohn
Continuing Education Accreditation Information
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, and StatPearls, LLC. The Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- General Pediatrics
Instructions for Credit
- Register for the activity and create a StatPearls login.
- Review the target audience, learning objectives, and disclosure information.
- Study the educational content in the activity.
- Choose the best answer to each activity test question. To receive credit, you must pass the test questions with a minimum score of 100%.
- Complete the post-activity assessment.
- Obtain a certificate.
For information on the applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
- If you have any concerns regarding the CME system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a question about the ETSU CME providership, please contact email@example.com.
Faculty may discuss investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration. Readers should verify all information before employing any therapies described in this educational activity.
The information provided for this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical/clinical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The information presented does not necessarily reflect the views of StatPearls or any commercial supporters of educational activities on statpearls.com. StatPearls specifically disclaims responsibility for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from information in the course, for undetected error, or through a participant's misunderstanding of the content.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing and a money-back guarantee is provided if not completely satisfied.
- StatPearlsand and Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. StatPearls andQuillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University will not be responsible for other expenses incurred by the participant in the unlikely event that the program is canceled.
Medium or Media Used:
- Computer Requirements: Internet Access
- E-mail Address
- StatPearls andQuillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Institutions.
Media Usage Rights
The contributors and editors of StatPearls have attested that all associated media (images and video) have been legally cleared for use with this activity. All copyrights are reserved.
- Name: 'seborrhea.png' Attribution: Contributed by S bhimji, MD