At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be better able to:
- Describe the indications of retinoblastoma treatment.
- Outline the complications of retinoblastoma treatment.
- Describe the epidemiology and etiology of retinoblastomas.
Author(s) / Contributors Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Hover over the contributor names to see details and disclosures of any financial relationships or relationships they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this continuing education activity.
- Authors: Husnain Ishaq
- Editors: Bhupendra Patel
- Editors-In-Chief: Nisha Kumar
Chief Medical Reviewer: Koushik Tripathy
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Lisa Haddad
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Bernadette Makar
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Dorothy Caputo
- Pharmacy Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Mark Pellegrini
- Physician Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Scott Dulebohn
Continuing Education Accreditation Information
Media Usage Rights
The contributors and editors of StatPearls have attested that all associated media (images and video) have been legally cleared for use with this activity. All copyrights are reserved.
- Name: '1280px-Rb_Retina_Scan.jpg' Attribution: Contributed by Wikimedia Commons
- Name: '1280px-Retinoblastoma.jpg' Attribution: Contributed by Wikimedia Commons (Public Domain)
- Name: 'Adequate length of optic nerve enucleation.jpg' Attribution: Contributed by Professor Bhupendra C. K. Patel MD, FRCS