At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be better able to:
- Identify the cause of Lambert-Eaton syndrome.
- Describe the pathophysiology of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
- Summarize the treatment of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
- Explain modalities to improve care coordination among interprofessional team members in order to improve outcomes for patients affected by Lambert-Eaton syndrome.
Author(s) / Contributors Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Hover over the contributor names to see details and disclosures of any financial relationships or relationships they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this continuing education activity.
- Authors: Apoorva Jayarangaiah
- Editors: Pramod Theetha Kariyanna
- Editors-In-Chief: Alexandra CaleySusan Johnson
Chief Medical Reviewer: Franklyn Rocha Cabrero
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Lisa Haddad
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Bernadette Makar
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Dorothy Caputo
- Pharmacy Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Mark Pellegrini
- Physician Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Scott Dulebohn
Continuing Education Accreditation Information
Media Usage Rights
The contributors and editors of StatPearls have attested that all associated media (images and video) have been legally cleared for use with this activity. All copyrights are reserved.