Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam.
We have 14,810 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,521 PubMed indexed review articles related to the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical USMLE® Step 2 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test USMLE® Step 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls USMLE® practice questions, NBME® practice exam questions, USMLE® Qbank questions, USMLE® RX Qbank, and USMLE® Step 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. 3,512 authors and 30 editors have contributed to the development of the USMLE® Step 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 318 questions.
What topics are covered on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam MCQs (14,810)
Our question bank for the USMLE® Step 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 670 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2695 questions
- Connective Tissue - 341 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 801 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1840 questions
- Eyes - 590 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2427 questions
- Genetics - 565 questions
- Genitourinary - 796 questions
- Growth and Development - 508 questions
- Gynecologic - 772 questions
- Hematologic - 1039 questions
- Infectious - 3345 questions
- Integument - 1270 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1781 questions
- Nervous - 3135 questions
- Nutrition - 304 questions
- Obstetric - 866 questions
- Oncologic - 1385 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1077 questions
- Pulmonary - 1700 questions
- Renal - 835 questions
- Surgery - 885 questions
- Toxicology - 864 questions
- Trauma - 1105 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 203 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 133 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 442 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 76 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1618 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 172 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4201 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 457 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5466 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 29 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 49 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 23 questions
- Causes - 8655 questions
- Classification - 1323 questions
- Differential - 7222 questions
- Epidemiology - 452 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3458 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4455 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 885 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2111 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3289 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 418 questions
- History Physical - 16070 questions
- Legal - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8450 questions
- Patient Education - 632 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7097 questions
- Toxicology - 563 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6259 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 70 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 94 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 38 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1099 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 112 questions
- Clinical Education - 188 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1380 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 1455 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 370 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 110 questions
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Articles (4,521)
Hemianopsia results from the disruption of visual pathways within the central nervous system. Understanding the functional anatomy of the visual pa ...
The hemoglobin A1c (glycated hemoglobin, glycosylated hemoglobin, HbA1c, or A1c) test is used to evaluate a person's level of glucose control. The ...
Group A streptococci (GAS) are one of the most common bacteria encountered daily, and they result in acute infections with a wide array of manifest ...
Myasthenia gravis (MG) is the most common disorder affecting the neuromuscular junction (NMJ) of the skeletal muscles. The classic presentation is ...
Leiomyomas, also called fibroids, are the most common benign gynecological tumor in premenopausal women
Dana Othman MDc University of Sharjah ON
Elizabeth A Dao MDc LSUHSC-New Orleans New Orleans LA
Chandler Denison MDc LSUHSC New Orleans New Orleans LA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required