Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam.
We have 19,411 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,454 PubMed indexed review articles related to the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical USMLE® Step 2 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test USMLE® Step 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls USMLE® practice questions, NBME® practice exam questions, USMLE® Qbank questions, USMLE® RX Qbank, and USMLE® Step 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. 4,028 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the USMLE® Step 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 318 questions.
What topics are covered on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam MCQs (19,411)
Our question bank for the USMLE® Step 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 841 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3373 questions
- Connective Tissue - 430 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1093 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2183 questions
- Eyes - 874 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2960 questions
- Genetics - 732 questions
- Genitourinary - 1010 questions
- Growth and Development - 657 questions
- Gynecologic - 937 questions
- Hematologic - 1288 questions
- Infectious - 4159 questions
- Integument - 1778 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2414 questions
- Nervous - 4057 questions
- Nutrition - 447 questions
- Obstetric - 1073 questions
- Oncologic - 1759 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1281 questions
- Pulmonary - 2171 questions
- Renal - 1037 questions
- Surgery - 1217 questions
- Toxicology - 1059 questions
- Trauma - 1512 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 279 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 159 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 535 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 93 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1998 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 222 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 539 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6684 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 40 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 73 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 60 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 31 questions
- Causes - 11069 questions
- Classification - 1848 questions
- Differential - 9003 questions
- Epidemiology - 536 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4441 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5472 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1143 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 58 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2793 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4252 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 495 questions
- History Physical - 20621 questions
- Legal - 105 questions
- Pathophysiology - 10881 questions
- Patient Education - 802 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9001 questions
- Toxicology - 708 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7893 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 104 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 133 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 50 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 82 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1522 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 150 questions
- Clinical Education - 265 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1737 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 1825 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 455 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 132 questions
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Articles (5,454)
In general, thyroiditis is defined as an inflammation of the thyroid gland. There are several kinds of thyroiditis, and they can be associated with ...
Surgical access to the trachea has been in practice since ancient times, but the modern era of tracheostomy started with Armand Trousseau, who used ...
Smell accounts for 95% to 99% of chemosensation; while, taste accounts for the rest of chemosensation. Anosmia is the inability to perceive sm ...
Heavy metals(HMs) are defined differently by different people. In health parlance, they are naturally occurring substances that accumulate and caus ...
Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis (SSPE) is a rare complication due to persistent measles infection. This neurological sequela typically presents ...
Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) is the central measure of left ventricular systolic function. LVEF is the fraction of chamber volume ejec ...
Breast cancer is the most common cancer of women in the United States. As of 2018, 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will have had a diagnosis of invasive b ...
Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), formerly called Hodgkin's disease, is a rare monoclonal lymphoid neoplasm with high cure rates. Biological and clinical stud ...
Lyme disease or Lyme borreliosis is the most commonly transmitted tick-borne infection in the United States and among the most frequently diagnosed ...
Midgut malrotation is a developmental rotational anomaly of the embryonic bowel. Malrotation can present as either acutely, intermittently, or ...
Amphetamine abuse is widespread and associated with significant impact on cardiovascular and neurological systems in overdose. In many parts of the ...
Malar rash, also named a butterfly rash, is a common facial presentation of multiple disorders.&nbs ...
Understanding the clinical management of cavernous sinus syndrome (CCS) requires an extensive understanding of its anatomy. It is a small but compl ...
Lactic acid is produced in physiologically normal processes, and as a common finding in disease states. When increased production is como ...
Primary hyperparathyroidism is a relatively common disorder that may cause significant renal and skeletal complications, although most patients dia ...
Reinier Alvarez MDc Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine Miami FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required