Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,559 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,483 PubMed indexed review articles related to the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical USMLE® Step 2 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test USMLE® Step 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls USMLE® practice questions, NBME® practice exam questions, USMLE® Qbank questions, USMLE® RX Qbank, and USMLE® Step 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the USMLE® Step 2 Examination. 2,877 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the USMLE® Step 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
The USMLE® Step 2 Exam is 318 questions.
What topics are covered on the USMLE® Step 2 Exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
USMLE® Step 2 Exam MCQs (6,559)
Our question bank for the USMLE® Step 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 323 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1392 questions
- Connective Tissue - 159 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 348 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 900 questions
- Eyes - 228 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1228 questions
- Genetics - 245 questions
- Genitourinary - 471 questions
- Growth and Development - 241 questions
- Gynecologic - 311 questions
- Hematologic - 495 questions
- Infectious - 1697 questions
- Integument - 528 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 861 questions
- Nervous - 1543 questions
- Nutrition - 167 questions
- Obstetric - 345 questions
- Oncologic - 582 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 445 questions
- Pulmonary - 809 questions
- Renal - 433 questions
- Surgery - 374 questions
- Toxicology - 408 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 576 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 1 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 87 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 69 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 194 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 742 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 63 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2256 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 194 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2845 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 15 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 4086 questions
- Classification - 568 questions
- Differential - 3659 questions
- Epidemiology - 212 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1716 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2209 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 456 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 970 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1592 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 181 questions
- History Physical - 7582 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4005 questions
- Patient Education - 293 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3347 questions
- Toxicology - 270 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2829 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 41 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 52 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 457 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 45 questions
- Clinical Education - 109 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 609 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 640 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 171 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 48 questions
USMLE® Step 2 Exam Articles (3,483)
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a product with industrial and pharmaceutical uses. Since many PEG compounds are hydrophilic, industrially, they are ut ...
The mainstay treatment strategy for seizures is medication management. However, much like the prescription of any other pharmaceutical agent, a cli ...
Tetanus is a disease that mainly affects the central and peripheral nervous systems. The clinical features of tetanus and its relationship to wound ...
The musculoskeletal system (MSK) forms the structural components of the body; muscles, bones, joints, and connective tissues like tendons ...
Sinusitis is inflammation of the sinus or nasal passage. Chronic sinusitis is chronic inflammation of the sinus or nasal passages occurring for mor ...