Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 464 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 265 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Surgery Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular surgery practice exam questions, vascular surgery shelf assessment questions, vascular surgery practice test questions, vascular surgery shelf exam questions, vascular surgery qbank questions, and ENT clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Surgery Examination. 317 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Vascular Surgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Vascular Surgery that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam MCQs (464)
Our question bank for the Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 443 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 9 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 43 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 14 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 55 questions
- Infectious - 17 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 58 questions
- Nervous - 56 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 43 questions
- Surgery - 143 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 81 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 23 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 15 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 139 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 153 questions
- Causes - 232 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 215 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 103 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 56 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 48 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 78 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 239 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 463 questions
- Pathophysiology - 192 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 271 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 131 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 200 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Vascular Surgery Clerkship Exam Articles (265)
The sural nerve block is a regional anesthetic technique used as an alternative or adjunct to general anesthesia for foot and ankle surgery (
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is ne ...
Clonidine is a 40-year-old medication in the class of antihypertensive medications that act on alpha-adrenergic and imidazoline receptors agonist. ...
Pericardiocentesis is a procedure performed to remove pericardial fluid from the pericardial sac. It is often performed in the setting of pericardi ...
Spider veins are a colloquialism for telangiectasias and are the result of damaged small superficial blood vessels in the skin. They appear as thin ...
Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) repair is performed because the mortality rates are as high as 78% following rupture. Open and endovascular surgery ...
Central venous access is a standard procedure performed on the hospitalized patient. Placement of central line catheters is for various reasons suc ...
Carotidynia, also known as Fay syndrome or TIPIC syndrome, is a very rare vascular disorder presenting with unilateral neck and facial pain. C ...
The thorax is the region between the abdomen inferiorly and the root of the neck superiorly.
Esmolol (esmolol hydrochloride) is an intravenous cardioselective beta-1 adrenergic antagonist. Esmolol is FDA-approved for short-term duration use ...
The importance of the appropriate perioperative cardiac management in non-cardiac surgery lies in the high number of surgical procedures performed ...
Mesenteric venous thrombosis (MVT) is a disorder in which a local blood coagulation impairs the venous return of the bowel. Primary mesenteric veno ...
An 86-year-old male was noted to have left lower extremity swelling after an uneventful left hip surgery performed for a fracture after a fall down ...
Proper circulation of oxygenated blood is such an incredibly important function of the human body that it is included in the “ABCDE’s&r ...
May-Thurner syndrome (MTS) is described as compression of the left iliofemoral vein by the right common iliac artery against the vertebral bod ...
Julia M Boll MD Assistant Professor UTHSC RPVI Nashville TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required