Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Vascular Medicine® (ABVM®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Medicine Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 306 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 176 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABVM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Vascular Access Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular medicine prep questions, vascular medicine review questions, and vascular medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABVM® Examination. 216 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Medicine Exam?
The Vascular Medicine Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Medicine Exam?
The Vascular Medicine Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Peripheral Arterial Disease - 14%, Aortic Disease - 12%, Venous Disease - 12%, Vasculitis & Connective Tissue Diseases - 10%, Vascular Laboratory - 9%, Cerebrovascular Disease - 7%, Risk Factors and Prevention - 7%, Visceral Artery Disease - 6%, Vasospastic & Thermal Disease - 4%, Leg Ulcers - 4%, Management of Vascular Surgery - 4%, Vascular Biology - 4%, Thrombosis - 2%, Lymphatic Diseases - 2%, Congenital Vascular Anomalies - 2%, and Neurovascular Compression Syndromes - 2%
Vascular Medicine Exam MCQs (306)
Our question bank for the Vascular Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 309 questions
- Connective Tissue - 13 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 15 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 68 questions
- Infectious - 18 questions
- Integument - 20 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 24 questions
- Nervous - 52 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Renal - 26 questions
- Surgery - 46 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 159 questions
- Causes - 134 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 188 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 83 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 46 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 207 questions
- History Physical - 327 questions
- Pathophysiology - 174 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 200 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 63 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Vascular Medicine Exam Articles (176)
Fluid compartments in the human body are divided between the intracellular and extracellular spaces. The extracellular space constitutes about one- ...
A deep-vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms within the deep veins, usually of the leg, but can occur in the veins of the arms and the m ...
Patent foramen ovale (PFO) is a small opening between the top two chambers of the heart. However, it is one of the most common cardiac defects. Sev ...
Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) typically refers to lower extremity edema, skin trophic changes, and discomfort secondary to venous hypertension ...
The renal system consists of the kidney, ureters, and the urethra. The overall function of the system filters approximately 200 liters of fluid a d ...