Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Vascular Medicine® (ABVM®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Medicine Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 283 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 152 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABVM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Vascular Access Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Vascular Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular medicine prep questions, vascular medicine review questions, and vascular medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABVM® Examination. 181 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Medicine Exam?
The Vascular Medicine Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Medicine Exam?
The Vascular Medicine Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Peripheral Arterial Disease - 14%, Aortic Disease - 12%, Venous Disease - 12%, Vasculitis & Connective Tissue Diseases - 10%, Vascular Laboratory - 9%, Cerebrovascular Disease - 7%, Risk Factors and Prevention - 7%, Visceral Artery Disease - 6%, Vasospastic & Thermal Disease - 4%, Leg Ulcers - 4%, Management of Vascular Surgery - 4%, Vascular Biology - 4%, Thrombosis - 2%, Lymphatic Diseases - 2%, Congenital Vascular Anomalies - 2%, and Neurovascular Compression Syndromes - 2%
Vascular Medicine Exam MCQs (283)
Our question bank for the Vascular Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 291 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 60 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 18 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 24 questions
- Nervous - 38 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Pulmonary - 12 questions
- Renal - 23 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 105 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 119 questions
- Causes - 108 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 161 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 72 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 37 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 186 questions
- History Physical - 291 questions
- Pathophysiology - 140 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 161 questions
- Treatment Medical - 99 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 63 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Vascular Medicine Exam Articles (152)
Popliteal artery aneurysms are true aneurysms as they involve all layers of the arterial wall.&nb ...
Today numerous imaging modalities are used in medicine to evaluate a broad range of benign and malignant entities and how their volume has increase ...
Intermittent claudication (IC) typically refers to lower extremity skeletal muscle pain that occurs during exercise. IC presents when there is insu ...
Abdominal angina is postprandial pain that occurs in mesenteric vascular occlusive disease when blood flow to the colon cannot increase enough to m ...
Venous leg ulcers (VLUs) are late indicators of chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and venous hypertension.