Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the APMLE® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 430 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 262 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Podiatry Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Podiatry practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Examination. 305 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam Overview
How many hours is the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam?
The Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam?
The Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam is 205 questions.
What topics are covered on the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 25%, Medical Imaging - 20%, Orthopedics, Biomechanics, and Sports Medicine - 20%, Anesthesia, and Surgery - 28%, and Community Health, Jurisprudence, and Research - 7%
Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam MCQs (430)
Our question bank for the Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 32 questions
- Connective Tissue - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 24 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 35 questions
- Integument - 70 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 332 questions
- Nervous - 93 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 46 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 102 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 105 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 116 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 120 questions
- Classification - 45 questions
- Differential - 208 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 48 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 151 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 428 questions
- Pathophysiology - 191 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 142 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 104 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 73 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Podiatry Surgical APMLE® Part 2 Exam Articles (262)
The metatarsal bones are the bones of the forefoot that connect the distal aspects of the cuneiform (medial, intermediate and lateral) bones and cu ...
The foot is a complex structure comprised of over 26 bones, 30 joints, numerous tendons, ligaments, and muscles responsible for our ability to stan ...
Erysipelas is a skin infection involving the dermis layer of the skin, but it may also extend to the superficial cutaneous lymphatics. It is charac ...
A herniated disc in the spine is a condition during which a nucleus pulposus is displaced from intervertebral space. It is a common cause of back p ...
The technique of splinting can be found throughout multiple fields of medicine including emergency medicine, orthopedics, primary care, and podiatr ...