Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 210 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 37 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Statistics and Healthcare Economics Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Statistics and Healthcare Economics practice exam questions, Statistics and Healthcare Economics shelf assessment questions, Statistics and Healthcare Economics practice test questions, and Statistics and Healthcare Economics Medical Board shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Examination. 25 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam Overview
How many hours is the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam?
The Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam?
The Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam?
Topics include: The Statistics and Healthcare Economics exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam MCQs (210)
Our question bank for the Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 25 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 57 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 9 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 66 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 4 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Epidemiology - 152 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 9 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 107 questions
- History Physical - 23 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 51 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
Statistics and Healthcare Economics Exam Articles (37)
The mode refers to the most frequently occurring number found in a group of numbers. The mode is determined by collecting data to count the frequen ...
Qualitative research is a type of research that explores and provides deeper insights into real-world problems.
T-test was first described by William Sealy Gosset in 1908, when he published his article under the pseudonym 'student' while working for a br ...
In epidemiology, researchers are interested in measuring or assessing the relationship of exposure with a disease or an outcome. As a first step, t ...
Drug trials are clinical research trials conducted to evaluate the safety and efficacy of various drugs in human subjects. The purpose of drug tria ...