Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sports Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sports Medicine Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 398 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 258 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Sports Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sports Medicine Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Sports Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls sports medicine practice exam questions, sports medicine shelf assessment questions, sports medicine practice test questions, sports medicine shelf exam questions, and sports medicine qbank questions will help you achieve a top score on the Sports Medicine Examination. 254 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Sports Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sports Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sports Medicine Exam?
Topics include: The Sports Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neonatology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Sports Medicine Exam MCQs (398)
Our question bank for the Sports Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 52 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 408 questions
- Nervous - 73 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 240 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 133 questions
- Causes - 179 questions
- Classification - 51 questions
- Differential - 262 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 60 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 13 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 155 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 449 questions
- Pathophysiology - 199 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 162 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 77 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 29 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
Sports Medicine Exam Articles (258)
Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB) occurs during physical exertion and involves a narrowing of the airway.
Brachial plexitis is a condition characterized by acute onset of shoulder pain followed by weakness and/or sensory loss of the shoulder and/or uppe ...
Ankle sprains are among the most common recurrent injuries of the lower extremity. Up to 40% of ankle sprains go on to develop chronic symptoms,&nb ...
Sacroiliac (SI) joint injury is a common cause of low back pain. Posterior pelvic joint pain a common name for SI joint dysfunction. The spine ...
The elbow is among the most common large joints to dislocate. Dislocations may be isolated, involve damage to static supportive structures of the e ...