Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sonography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sonography Certification Exam.
We have 2,261 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 268 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT Sonography Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sonographer subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sonography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Sonography review questions will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT Sonography Examination. 323 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Sonography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sonography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sonography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interaction and Management; Image Production - Basic Principles of Ultrasound; Image Formation; Evaluation and Selection of Representative Images; Procedures - Abdominal/Pelvic Vasculature; Arterial Peripheral Vasculature; Venous Peripheral Vasculature, and Extracranial Cerebral Vasculature and Other Sonographic Procedures
Sonography Certification Exam MCQs (2,261)
Our question bank for the Sonography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 669 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 46 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 178 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 50 questions
- Growth and Development - 112 questions
- Gynecologic - 176 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 105 questions
- Nervous - 244 questions
- Obstetric - 366 questions
- Oncologic - 66 questions
- Pulmonary - 21 questions
- Renal - 70 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 41 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 42 questions
- Causes - 187 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 109 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 22 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 37 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1675 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 607 questions
- Pathophysiology - 898 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 160 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 26 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
Sonography Certification Exam Articles (268)
Prenatal non-stress test, popularly known as NST, is a method used to test fetal wellbeing before the onset of labor. A prenatal non-stre ...
Pulse pressure is the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
Atherosclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the arteries and is the underlying cause of about 50% of all deaths in westernized society. It ...
Ultrasonography is the use of sound waves to generate medical diagnostic images. The portability, cost-effectiveness, and non-invasive nature of ul ...
The brainstem is the structure that connects the cerebrum of the brain to the spinal cord and cerebellum. It is composed of four sections in descen ...
Bile, a digestive fluid produced and secreted by the liver, is transported by a series of branching bile ducts known collectively as the biliary tr ...
Pulmonary embolism (PE) occurs when there is a disruption to the flow of blood in the pulmonary artery or its branches by a thrombus that originate ...
The duodenum is the initial C-shaped segment of the small intestine and is a continuation of the pylorus. Distally, it is in continuation with the ...
The placenta is a vital organ with multiple functions, such as endocrine, immune, and physiological. The placenta is formed gradually during t ...
Respiration is a vital process for the normal function at every level of organization from a cell to an organism; oxygen, supplied by local circula ...
Cirrhosis is characterized by fibrosis and nodule formation of the liver, secondary to a chronic injury, which leads to alteration of the norm ...
The aorta is the largest vessel within the human body. It originates from the left ventricle of the heart anterior to the pulmonary artery bef ...
Prostate cancer is the fifth leading cause of male cancer-related deaths worldwide, counting 1,276,106 new cases and 358,989 deaths annually.
The saphenous nerve, artery, and vein are integral structures of a neurovascular bundle that courses through the thigh and leg of the lower limb. F ...
The definition of hypothermia is an involuntary drop in body temperature below 35C. Accidental hypothermia is not limited to regions or times of se ...
Jesse A Cole MD American College Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology Butte MT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required