Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sonography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sonography Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,267 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 299 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT Sonography Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sonographer subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sonography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Sonography review questions will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT Sonography Examination. 359 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Sonography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sonography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sonography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interaction and Management; Image Production - Basic Principles of Ultrasound; Image Formation; Evaluation and Selection of Representative Images; Procedures - Abdominal/Pelvic Vasculature; Arterial Peripheral Vasculature; Venous Peripheral Vasculature, and Extracranial Cerebral Vasculature and Other Sonographic Procedures
Sonography Certification Exam MCQs (2,267)
Our question bank for the Sonography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 670 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 46 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 179 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 51 questions
- Growth and Development - 111 questions
- Gynecologic - 175 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 101 questions
- Nervous - 243 questions
- Obstetric - 369 questions
- Oncologic - 69 questions
- Pulmonary - 21 questions
- Renal - 70 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 41 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 44 questions
- Causes - 187 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Differential - 109 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 22 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1681 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 602 questions
- Pathophysiology - 896 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 159 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
Sonography Certification Exam Articles (299)
Thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot (partial or complete blockage) within blood vessels, whether venous or arterial, limiting the natural f ...
Clomiphene, also called clomiphene citrate, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), is an FDA-approved medication indicated to treat anovul ...
There are two varieties of polycystic kidney disease based on inheritance: autosomal dominant (ADPKD) and autosomal recessive (ARPKD) types. T ...
Breech presentation refers to the fetus in the longitudinal lie with the buttocks or lower extremity entering the pelvis first. The three type ...
The tibia is one of two bones that comprise the leg. As the weight-bearing bone, it is significan ...