Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ASWB® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ASWB® Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 767 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 163 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Social Worker Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Social Worker subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ASWB® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Social worker practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Social Worker Certification Examination. 170 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the ASWB® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ASWB® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the ASWB® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Content Areas, Competencies, and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
ASWB® Certification Exam MCQs (767)
Our question bank for the ASWB® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 118 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 37 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 717 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 19 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 46 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 27 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 68 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 465 questions
- Professional Practice - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 300 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 28 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 56 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 42 questions
- Causes - 89 questions
- Classification - 113 questions
- Differential - 242 questions
- Epidemiology - 59 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 68 questions
- History Physical - 476 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 217 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 97 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 140 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 28 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 40 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
ASWB® Certification Exam Articles (163)
Erikson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development is a theory introduced in the 1950s by the psychologist and psychoanalyst Erik Erikson. It built ...
Freud's developmental theory on psychosexual development was among the first attempts to bring psychology under the same scientific structure and m ...
The mental status examination is the psychiatrist’s version of the physical examination. In 1918, Adolf Meyer developed an outline for a stan ...
Family dynamics refer to the patterns of interactions among relatives, their roles and relationships, and the various factors that shape their inte ...
Phenelzine is a potent, non-selective monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) used in treating depression and as an anxiolytic in adults.