Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ASWB® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ASWB® Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 431 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 121 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Social Worker Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Social Worker subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ASWB® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Social worker practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Social Worker Certification Examination. 131 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the ASWB® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ASWB® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the ASWB® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Content Areas, Competencies, and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
ASWB® Certification Exam MCQs (431)
Our question bank for the ASWB® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 102 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 304 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 39 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 21 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 285 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 95 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 46 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 44 questions
- Causes - 18 questions
- Classification - 62 questions
- Differential - 23 questions
- Epidemiology - 39 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 62 questions
- History Physical - 106 questions
- Legal - 39 questions
- Pathophysiology - 143 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 29 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 26 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 45 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
ASWB® Certification Exam Articles (121)
Personality is the set of established patterns of behavior by which one relates to and understands the world around them.
Sexual abuse of children is the involvement of children or adolescents in sexual activities that he or she does not fully understand and can includ ...
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Somatic symptom disorder (SSD) is a recently defined diagnosis in the , fifth edition ...
Public health is a broad term that applies to all entities and their work to improve the health of a group of people. Public health focuses on impr ...