Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ASWB® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ASWB® Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 413 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 116 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Social Worker Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Social Worker subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ASWB® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Social worker practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Social Worker Certification Examination. 135 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the ASWB® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ASWB® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the ASWB® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Content Areas, Competencies, and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
ASWB® Certification Exam MCQs (413)
Our question bank for the ASWB® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 101 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 291 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 39 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 12 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 280 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 83 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 44 questions
- Causes - 19 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 15 questions
- Epidemiology - 36 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 61 questions
- History Physical - 89 questions
- Legal - 40 questions
- Pathophysiology - 136 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 27 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
ASWB® Certification Exam Articles (116)
Physicians frequently deal with the loss of a patient in the emergency department and in intensive care units. These deaths are often due to unfore ...
All healthcare providers, at some point in their career, will be called upon to go beyond medical decision-making and traverse into the realm of me ...
To understand human growth and development, healthcare professionals need to understand and learn about 2 areas: (1) knowledge of milestone co ...
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) encompasses a spectrum of neurodevelopmental disabilities. This spectrum is characterized by repetiti ...
In the context of childhood development, growth is defined as an irreversible constant increase in size, and development is defined as growth in ps ...