Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ASWB® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ASWB® Certification Exam.
We have 415 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 114 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Social Worker Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Social Worker subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ASWB® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Social worker practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Social Worker Certification Examination. 134 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the ASWB® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ASWB® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the ASWB® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Content Areas, Competencies, and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
ASWB® Certification Exam MCQs (415)
Our question bank for the ASWB® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 102 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 292 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 40 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 12 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 282 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 81 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 14 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 46 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 44 questions
- Causes - 17 questions
- Classification - 60 questions
- Differential - 14 questions
- Epidemiology - 36 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 61 questions
- History Physical - 86 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 139 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 27 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 49 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
ASWB® Certification Exam Articles (114)
Adolescence is the critical transition from childhood to adulthood, characterized by unique biological, cognitive, emotional, and social changes.
In 1985, the United States Congress passed the Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act (COBRA), which encompasses many health insurance program reg ...
Urinary diversion involves the re-routing of urinary drainage to the outside of the body - either as a temporary or permanent solution. Commonly, a ...
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a syndrome that results from exposure to real or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual assault. Follo ...
Pediatric abusive head trauma (AHT) most often involves brain injury of infants and young children. Another term for this condition is shaken baby ...
Heroin, also known as diacetylmorphine, is derived from the opium poppy plant. Bayer Pharmaceu ...
Unlike other conditions and life experiences, which only affect a certain percentage of the world’s population, the end-of-life is a stage in ...
The history of the term "empathy" (translated from the German word , that means feeling into) started over 100 years ago, introd ...
Grief and loss is something that all people will experience in their lifetime. The loss may be actual or perceived and is the absence of something ...
One significant component of patient care is determining a patient’s disability level and impairment rating to determine what disability serv ...
A personal health record (PHR) refers to the collection of an individual's medical documentation maintained by the individual themselves, or a care ...
Freud's developmental theory on psychosexual development was among the first attempts to bring psychology under the same scientific structure and m ...
Mood is defined as a pervasive and sustained feeling tone that is endured internally, and that impacts nearly all aspects of a person’s behav ...
Biofeedback is a technique used to improve the ability to modify involuntary processes consciously. It is frequently used for symptom manageme ...
Suicide is one of the most important events that health professionals must address. The clinical assessment and subsequent intervention become ...
Tamra A Parker MSW Private Practice Manlius NY
Nora A Ayaric Student Degrees Victorville CA
Julie L Johnson MSW Associate Director Family Medicine GME Faculty, Outpatient Clinician Palms Medical Group/HCA Orange Park Medical Center LCSW, ACSW, TTS Orange Park FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required