Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ASWB® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ASWB® Certification Exam.
We have 177 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 92 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Social Worker Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Social Worker subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ASWB® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Social worker practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Social Worker Certification Examination. 107 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the ASWB® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ASWB® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ASWB® Certification Exam?
The ASWB® Certification Exam is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the ASWB® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Content Areas, Competencies, and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
ASWB® Certification Exam MCQs (177)
Our question bank for the ASWB® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 57 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 133 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 37 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 9 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 97 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 48 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 14 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 31 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 40 questions
- Differential - 12 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 76 questions
- Legal - 40 questions
- Pathophysiology - 46 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 34 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
ASWB® Certification Exam Articles (92)
The cognitive assessment is useful to test for cognitive impairment—a deficiency in knowledge, thought process, or judgment. Psychiatrists of ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
The natural history of a disease classifies into five stages: underlying, susceptible, subclinical, clinical, and recovery/disability/death. Corres ...
Physicians frequently deal with the loss of a patient in the emergency department and in intensive care units. These deaths are often due to unfore ...
Personality is the set of established patterns of behavior by which one relates to and understands the world around them.
Discharge planning is the process of transitioning a patient from one level of care to the next. Ideally, discharge plans are individualized instru ...
Unlike other conditions and life experiences, which only affect a certain percentage of the world’s population, the end-of-life is a stage in ...
Major depressive disorder (MDD) has been ranked as the third cause of the burden of disease worldwide in 2008 by WHO, which has projected that this ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
Most Americans prefer to die at home or in a home-like setting, yet over 30% die in acute care hospitals.
Instrumental activities of daily living (IADL) are those activities that allow an individual to live independently in a community. Although not nec ...
The World Health Organization characterizes the field of palliative care as a form of specialized medical care which aims to optimize the quality o ...
Withdrawal from drugs and alcohol is a common medical problem widely prevalent in many countries. The withdrawal response after discontinuation of ...
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is ne ...
Tamra A Parker MSW Private Practice Manlius NY
Nora A Ayaric Student Degrees Victorville CA
Julie L Johnson MSW Associate Director Family Medicine GME Faculty, Outpatient Clinician Palms Medical Group/HCA Orange Park Medical Center LCSW, ACSW, TTS Orange Park FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required