Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CHSOS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Society for Simulation in Healthcare® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CHSOS® Exam.
We have 382 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 81 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CHSOS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls simulation in healthcare prep questions, simulation in healthcare review questions, and simulation in healthcare test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. 82 authors and 0 editors have contributed to the development of the CHSOS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CHSOS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CHSOS® Exam?
The CHSOS® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CHSOS® Exam?
The CHSOS® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the CHSOS® Exam?
Topics include: Concepts in Healthcare as Applied to Simulation - 14%, Simulation Technology Operations - 33%, Healthcare Simulation Practices/Principles/Procedures - 27%, Professional Role: Behavior and Capabilities - 11%, and Concepts in Instructional Design as Applied to Simulation - 15%
CHSOS® Exam MCQs (382)
Our question bank for the CHSOS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 123 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 38 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 151 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 38 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 38 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 176 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 378 questions
- History Physical - 11 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 34 questions
- Clinical Education - 431 questions
CHSOS® Exam Articles (81)
SWOT Analysis (short for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) is a business strategy tool to assess how an organization compares to its c ...
Healthcare is a high-stakes industry that is prone to crises; this is especially true for acute care specialties such as anesthesiology and emergen ...
The Joint Commission defines a sentinel event as an unexpected occurrence involving death, serious physical or psychological injury.
Standardized or simulated patients (SPs) have become an essential aspect of medical education. They date back to the 1960s when Dr. Howard Barrows ...
Industrial and organizational psychology (IOP) is the scientific study of human behavior in organizations and encompasses areas related to recruitm ...
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is the system tasked with providing rapid medical care and transport in the pre-hospital setting. Different forms ...
Health care simulation is a growing field that combines innovative technologies and adult learning theory to reproducibly train medical professiona ...
The development of simulation has been evolving in technology and utilization over the last several centuries, with the increased application over ...
Curriculum refers to all the planned educational experiences that allow students to reach specific learning goals and objectives. It is also defina ...
The aviation and aerospace industries are often credited for being the first to embrace simulation training. Many healthcare specialties have widel ...
Digital health refers to the use of information and communications technologies in medicine and other health professions to manage illnesses and he ...
A gold standard simulation involves a well-planned, well-executed scenario. An ideal or gold standard simulation scenario includes embedded p ...
The Psychological safety of the participants is vital for maximum engagement and learning in medical simulation. Although research is limited on th ...
Behavior risk factor surveillance system or BRFSS is a United States national self-report telephone survey that provides prevalence data concerning ...
Medical students and residents are expected to manage several critical events following training, but they are often ill-equipped to do so because ...
Mena Khan MD Instructor Assistant Director of Medical Simulation Central Michigan University Saginaw MI
Robert Anthony Sasso MD Professor Director Central MIchigan University Saginaw MI
Rami A Ahmed DO, MHPE Professor Fellowship Director Indiana University School of Medicine FACEP Zionsville IN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required