Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,604 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,197 PubMed indexed review articles related to the . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls will help you achieve a top score on the . 1,203 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
How many hours is the ?
The is hours.
How many questions is the ?
The is questions.
What topics are covered on the ?
Our question bank for the covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 49 questions
- Cardiovascular - 399 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 89 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 114 questions
- Eyes - 20 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 167 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 53 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 56 questions
- Infectious - 345 questions
- Dermatology - 60 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 170 questions
- Nervous - 303 questions
- Nutrition - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 736 questions
- Renal - 90 questions
- Surgery - 96 questions
- Toxicology - 148 questions
- Trauma - 288 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 22 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 160 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 628 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 15 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 696 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 735 questions
- Classification - 126 questions
- Differential - 675 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 304 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 407 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 187 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 208 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 382 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 1665 questions
- Legal - 14 questions
- Pathophysiology - 755 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 776 questions
- Toxicology - 87 questions
- Treatment Medical - 894 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 15 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 40 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 129 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 116 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 121 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 50 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Cardiac catheterization is an invasive procedure that has evolved over the past four centuries. Although the description of circulation by William ...
Volar splinting of the upper extremity can be employed to immobilize hard and soft tissue injuries in addition to painful atraumatic condition ...
Initially, bronchiectasis was described in the early 19th century by Laennec. Bronchiectasis is a chronic lung disease characterized by p ...
Injuries to the vertebral artery may either be traumatic or spontaneous. Traumatic injuries are most frequently due to blunt injury to the head and ...
Wernicke encephalopathy (WE) is an acute neurological condition characterized by a clinical triad of ophthalmoparesis with nystagmus, ataxia, and c ...