Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sonography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sonography Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,257 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 308 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT Sonography Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sonographer subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sonography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Sonography review questions will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT Sonography Examination. 363 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Sonography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sonography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sonography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interaction and Management; Image Production - Basic Principles of Ultrasound; Image Formation; Evaluation and Selection of Representative Images; Procedures - Abdominal/Pelvic Vasculature; Arterial Peripheral Vasculature; Venous Peripheral Vasculature, and Extracranial Cerebral Vasculature and Other Sonographic Procedures
Sonography Certification Exam MCQs (2,257)
Our question bank for the Sonography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 655 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 45 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 178 questions
- Genetics - 31 questions
- Genitourinary - 53 questions
- Growth and Development - 109 questions
- Gynecologic - 164 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 99 questions
- Nervous - 276 questions
- Obstetric - 357 questions
- Oncologic - 64 questions
- Pulmonary - 21 questions
- Renal - 70 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 39 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 42 questions
- Causes - 178 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Differential - 104 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 22 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 35 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1699 questions
- History Physical - 577 questions
- Pathophysiology - 847 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 156 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
Sonography Certification Exam Articles (308)
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...
Cystitis refers to infection of the lower urinary tract, or more specifically, the urinary bladder.
Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) are a developmental anomaly of the vascular system, consisting of tangles of poorly formed blood ...
The ankle-brachial index (ABI) is a non-invasive tool for the assessment of vascular status. It consists of the ratio between the systolic blood pr ...
Ultrasound (US) is the key modality for the evaluation of contents of the female pelvis. It allows ready (and portable) imaging of the uterus, ovar ...