Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Registered Dietitian Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Registered Dietician (RD®) or Registered Nutritionist (RDN®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Registered Dietitian Certification .
We have 398 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 200 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Registered Dietician Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Registered Dietitian subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Registered Dietitian Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Registered Dietician questions will help you achieve a top score on the Registered Dietician Test. 251 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Registered Dietitian Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Registered Dietitian Certification Overview
How many hours is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
Topics include: Nutrition care for individuals and groups - 40%, Principles of dietetics - 25%, Management of food and nutrition programs and services - 21%, and Foodservice systems - 14%
Registered Dietitian Certification MCQs (398)
Our question bank for the Registered Dietitian Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 134 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 110 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 44 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Nutrition - 338 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 53 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 31 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 46 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 136 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 157 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 183 questions
- Classification - 59 questions
- Differential - 117 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 32 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 96 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 396 questions
- Pathophysiology - 252 questions
- Patient Education - 86 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 189 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Treatment Medical - 158 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 33 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 39 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Registered Dietitian Certification Articles (200)
Parenteral nutrition is the intravenous administration of nutrition outside of the gastrointestinal tract. Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) is when ...
Feeding tubes are tubes mainly inserted into the gastrointestinal (GI) tract to provide a patient with a route for enteral nutrition, though they c ...
Glucocorticoids are steroid hormones produced from the cortex of adrenal glands (gluco-corti-coids: glucose-cortex-steroids). Glucocorticoids ...
The breasts of pregnant women change in size and appearance due to the effects of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Alveolar cells of the bre ...
Patients explain a sensation of motion when no motion is taking place or an altered sensation with normal motion to define vertigo. In a vestibular ...
Patients not ready for a regular diet due to elective or emergent procedures or who experience irregularity in gastrointestinal function, dysphagia ...
The stomach is a hollow organ that is part of the gastrointestinal system, and it is responsible for functions including the formation of chyme, sy ...
Gluten is a recent topic of significant interest and research. It has become a media darling over the past few years for a variety of medical and n ...
Phosphate is one of the most important molecular elements to normal cellular functions within the body. It acts as an integral component of nucleic ...
Metabolic syndrome is an accumulation of several disorders, which together raise the risk of an individual developing atherosclerotic cardiovascula ...
Renal osteodystrophy is a broad term that incorporates all the biochemical abnormalities and skeletal manifestations in patients suffering from chr ...
The feelings of appetite and satiety involve complex interactions between hormones from the gastrointestinal tract to the hypothalamus an ...
Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic solution of vitamin B12 used mainly to treat deficiencies of the vitamin.
Diabetic retinopathy (DR) is a microvascular disorder occurring due to long term effects of diabetes, leading to vision-threatening damage to the r ...
Gout is among the most prevalent etiologies of chronic inflammatory arthritis in the United States, which is characterized by monosodium urate (MSU ...
Theresa Moutafis RD, LDN, CDE, IBCLC Salem MA
Taranjeet Singh MS, RDN Registered Dietitian Campbell University School of OM Hope Mills NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required