Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Registered Dietitian Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Registered Dietician® (RD) or Registered Dietitician Nutritionist (RDN®) Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Registered Dietitian Certification .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 439 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 221 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Registered Dietician Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Registered Dietitian subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Registered Dietitian Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Registered Dietician questions will help you achieve a top score on the Registered Dietician Test. 269 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Registered Dietitian Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Registered Dietitian Certification Overview
How many hours is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
Topics include: Nutrition care for individuals and groups - 40%, Principles of dietetics - 25%, Management of food and nutrition programs and services - 21%, and Foodservice systems - 14%
Registered Dietitian Certification MCQs (439)
Our question bank for the Registered Dietitian Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 28 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 147 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 118 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 32 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 37 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 38 questions
- Nutrition - 374 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 18 questions
- Surgery - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 73 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 44 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 208 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 249 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Causes - 159 questions
- Classification - 47 questions
- Differential - 161 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 87 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 11 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 386 questions
- Pathophysiology - 217 questions
- Patient Education - 104 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 172 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 161 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Registered Dietitian Certification Articles (221)
Female athletes often complain of low energy availability, which is defined as energy from oral nutrition less energy used for exercise. ...
Obesity is an increasing global challenge for healthcare providers. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the worldwide prevalence of o ...
Oxidative phosphorylation is a cellular process that harnesses the reduction of oxygen to generate high-energy phosphate bonds in the form of adeno ...
Iron is an essential element of various metabolic processes in humans, including DNA synthesis, electron transport, and oxygen transport. Unli ...
Protein intolerance is a disorder that results from an adverse effect of the ingestion of food proteins. It develops through immunological, non-imm ...