Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Registered Dietitian Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Registered Dietician (RD®) or Registered Nutritionist (RDN®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Registered Dietitian Certification .
We have 511 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 242 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Registered Dietician Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Registered Dietitian subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Registered Dietitian Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Registered Dietician questions will help you achieve a top score on the Registered Dietician Test. 301 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Registered Dietitian Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Registered Dietitian Certification Overview
How many hours is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
Topics include: Nutrition care for individuals and groups - 40%, Principles of dietetics - 25%, Management of food and nutrition programs and services - 21%, and Foodservice systems - 14%
Registered Dietitian Certification MCQs (511)
Our question bank for the Registered Dietitian Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 33 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 175 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 143 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 26 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 54 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 31 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Nutrition - 407 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 16 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 86 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 34 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 57 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 228 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 264 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 198 questions
- Classification - 66 questions
- Differential - 196 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 39 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 116 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 479 questions
- Pathophysiology - 275 questions
- Patient Education - 112 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 213 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 178 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 37 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 44 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Registered Dietitian Certification Articles (242)
Diverticulitis has increased in incidence over the past few decades, becoming a major healthcare burden for Western countries.
In neonates, meconium Ileus (MI) is one of the earliest manifestations in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF). It presents in up to 20% of patients ...
Obesity is a complex and multifactorial neurobehavioral condition where eating behavior is affected by many things, including an imbalance between ...
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved furosemide to treat conditions with volume overload and edema secondary to congestive hear ...
Homocysteine is an amino acid not supplied by the diet that can be converted into cysteine or recycled into methionine, an essential amino acid, wi ...
Bariatric surgery for weight loss has become a common practice in the United States, with about 179,000 operations performed in 2013. The second mo ...
First described in 1919 by Hess and Meyers, carotenemia is the medical terminology describing yellow-orange skin pigmentation due to high leve ...
Osteoporosis is defined as low bone mineral density caused by altered bone microstructure, ultimately predisposing patients to low-impact, fragilit ...
Factitious hypoglycemia is the intentional attempt to induce low blood glucose levels. It remains one of the diagnostic challenges that endocrinolo ...
Acute pancreatitis is an acute response to injury of the pancreas. Chronic pancreatitis can result in permanent damage to the structure and endocri ...
Body mass index or BMI is a statistical index using a person's weight and height to provide an estimate of body fat in males and females of any age ...
Cushing syndrome is caused by prolonged exposure to high circulating levels of cortisol. The most common cause of cushingoid features is iatrogenic ...
The alcoholic liver disease covers a spectrum of disorders beginning from the fatty liver, progressing at times to alcoholic hepatitis and cul ...
A clear liquid diet is a specific dietary plan that consists solely of liquids/semi-liquids that are fully clear. Some items that may be ...
Herbal products, botanical products, or phytomedicines are produced from plants or botanicals to maintain health or treat diseases. Herbal suppleme ...
Kristen K Hicks-Roof PhD, RDN, LDN, CLC, FAND Assistant Professor University of North Florida RDN, CLC, FAND Mesa AZ
Taranjeet Singh MS, RDN Registered Dietitian Campbell University School of OM Hope Mills NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required