Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS®) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 346 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 185 PubMed indexed review articles related to the RCS® and RDCS® Examinations. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Registered Cardiovascular Sonography subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Registered Cardiovascular bank of questions will help you achieve a top score on the RCS® and RDCS® Examinations. 208 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam?
Topics include: The cardiovascular examination assesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of cardiovascular sonography.
Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam MCQs (346)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 373 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 45 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 110 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 142 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 102 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 125 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 105 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 18 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 22 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 126 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 321 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 302 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 211 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 160 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 41 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 44 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 41 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Cardiovascular Sonography Certification Exam Articles (185)
American physician Austin Flint first described his namesake murmur in 1862. In his own poet ...
Porcelain aorta (PA) is a structural aortic wall disease characterized by extensive heavy calcification of the ascending thoracic aorta extending t ...
An intracardiac abscess carries a high level of morbidity and mortality. The location of the abscess can be within the myocardium, endocardium, or ...
Echocardiography uses ultrasound waves that obtain cardiac views of the heart and great vessels probed with an ultrasound probe.
Technetium 99m sestamibi is a cationic radiotracer with FDA approval as a nuclear myocardial perfusion agent to visualize the blood flow through th ...