Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS®) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 113 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 82 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular Technologist prep questions, Cardiovascular Technologist review questions, and Cardiovascular Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. 97 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 145 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management; Image Acquisition and Equipment; Diagnostic and Conduction System Studies; and Hemodynamics, Calculations, and Percutaneous Intervention
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (113)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 116 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 30 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 19 questions
- Causes - 10 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 18 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 24 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 40 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 61 questions
- Pathophysiology - 32 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 33 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Articles (82)
In 1975, pharmacologist Tuttle and chemist Mills, discover the compound dobutamine by modifying the structure of isoproterenol/isoprenaline. T ...
Ionizing radiation has been proven to be a risk factor for malignancy in the future. Evidence from studies conducted following the Chernobyl a ...
Synchronized cardioversion is a procedure similar to electrical defibrillation in that a transthoracic electrical current is applied to the anterio ...
Ventricular septal defect (VSD) is the most common congenital cardiac anomaly in children and is the second most common congenital abnormality in a ...
Aortic stenosis (AS) is caused by progressive calficiation of the valve and is the most common cause of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction. ...