Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,208 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 303 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Technologist Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Interventional Radiographer subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Vascular Technology review questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Technologist Examination. 346 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam?
The Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam?
The Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam is 160 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interactions and Management; Image Production - Image Acquisition and Equipment; Procedures - Vascular Diagnostic Procedures; Vascular Interventional Procedures; and Nonvascular Procedures
Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam MCQs (1,208)
Our question bank for the Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1093 questions
- Connective Tissue - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 71 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 62 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 27 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 165 questions
- Nervous - 208 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 29 questions
- Renal - 36 questions
- Surgery - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 27 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 37 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 54 questions
- Causes - 180 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 95 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 141 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 54 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 44 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 682 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 402 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 557 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 201 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 50 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 50 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 77 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Vascular Interventional Radiographer Certification Exam Articles (303)
Coronary artery vasospasm (CAVS) is a constriction of the coronary arteries that can cause complete or near-complete occlusion of the vessel. In 19 ...
The inferior vena cava (IVC) is a large retroperitoneal vessel formed by the confluence of the right and left common iliac veins. An ...
Pulmonary circulation is the system of transportation that shunts de-oxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs to be re-saturated with oxygen be ...
There are nearly half a million-people requiring hemodialysis with approximately 100,000 new cases of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) on an annual b ...
The superior mesenteric artery is the second major branch of the abdominal aorta. It originates on the anterior surface of the aorta at the level o ...