Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sonography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sonography Certification Exam.
We have 1,883 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 292 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT Sonography Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sonographer subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sonography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Sonography review questions will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT Sonography Examination. 346 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Sonography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sonography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Sonography Certification Exam?
The Sonography Certification Exam is 360 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sonography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care Management, Image Production (Principles, Image Formation, and Selection), Procedures, and Procedures (abdomen, 1st trimester OB, 2nd/3rd trimester, gynecology, and superficial structures)
Sonography Certification Exam MCQs (1,883)
Our question bank for the Sonography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 503 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 55 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 169 questions
- Genetics - 46 questions
- Genitourinary - 83 questions
- Growth and Development - 118 questions
- Gynecologic - 196 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 72 questions
- Nervous - 73 questions
- Obstetric - 360 questions
- Oncologic - 77 questions
- Pulmonary - 20 questions
- Renal - 68 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 29 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 28 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 115 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 92 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 30 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 37 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 37 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1390 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 558 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 816 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 160 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 30 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Sonography Certification Exam Articles (292)
Conjoined twins refers to twins that are physically fused in utero and consequently at birth. The first mention of conjoined twins historically com ...
Radiation safety is a concern for patients, physicians, and staff in many departments, including radiology, interventional cardiology, and surgery. ...
Ultrasonography is the use of sound waves to generate medical diagnostic images. The portability, cost-effectiveness, and non-invasive nature of ul ...
Arteriovenous fistulas (AVFs) are abnormal connections between an artery and a vein..In cert ...
The first documented and published use of ultrasound began in 1958 when a team led by Ian Donald in Glasgow first utilized sonography as a diagnost ...
The venous drainage system of the heart can subdivide into a greater and lesser cardiac venous system (CVS).
The retroperitoneum is an anatomical space located behind the abdominal or peritoneal cavity. Abdominal organs that are not suspended by the mesent ...
The reproductive system of a female, unlike men, shows regular cyclic changes that teleologically may be regarded as periodic preparation for pregn ...
Empyema of the gallbladder is the most severe form of acute cholecystitis. Empyema of the gallbladder is usually the result of a progression of acu ...
Ectopic pregnancy is a diagnosis that is quite challenging to make. It has been estimated that 40% of ectopic pregnancies go undiagnosed on in ...
Epithelial neoplasms of the ovary account for 60% of all ovarian tumors and 40% of benign tumors.
Ebstein anomaly of the tricuspid valve is a congenital malformation, in which there is downward displacement of insertion of septal and posterior l ...
The production of X-ray images is a complex process that uses electromagnetic radiation. X-rays are high-frequency energy waves that penetrate thro ...
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a primary tumor of the liver and constitutes more than 90% of the primary tumor of the liver. Hepatocellu ...
Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) is a plasma protein produced by the embryonic yolk sac and the fetal liver. AFP levels in serum, amniotic fluid, and u ...
Jesse A Cole MD American College Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology Butte MT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required