Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,229 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 292 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CT Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CT Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Computed Tomography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CT exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the CT Examination. 332 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Computed Tomography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Computed Tomography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
The Computed Tomography Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
The Computed Tomography Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interactions and Management; Safety - Radiation Safety and Dose; Image Formation; Image Evaluation and Archiving; Procedures - Head, Spine, and Musculoskeletal; Neck and Chest; Anatomy; Contrast Media and Additional Procedures
Computed Tomography Certification Exam MCQs (1,229)
Our question bank for the Computed Tomography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 150 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 27 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 26 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 106 questions
- Genitourinary - 20 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 18 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 239 questions
- Nervous - 423 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 23 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 57 questions
- Renal - 33 questions
- Surgery - 157 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 66 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 21 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 29 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 55 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 40 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 21 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1058 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 176 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 176 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 81 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 23 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 435 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Computed Tomography Certification Exam Articles (292)
Hypotension is a decrease in systemic blood pressure below accepted low values. While there is not an accepted standard hypotensive value, pressure ...
In phagocytosis, the plasma membrane of a cell is directed by cytoskeletal filaments to form pseudopodia (fake arms) that act to engulf a particle ...
The temporal lobe of the brain is often referred to as the neocortex. It forms the cerebral cortex in conjunction with the occipital lobe, the pari ...
The small intestine (small bowel) is a hollow, tubular structure with an average adult length of 22 feet (7 meters), making it the longest portion ...
Strangulation injuries are a heterogeneous set of traumatic pathology that occurs as a result of mechanical force applied externally to the neck an ...