Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,365 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 338 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CT Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CT Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Computed Tomography Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CT exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the CT Examination. 375 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Computed Tomography Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Computed Tomography Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
The Computed Tomography Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
The Computed Tomography Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Computed Tomography Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Patient Interactions and Management; Safety - Radiation Safety and Dose; Image Formation; Image Evaluation and Archiving; Procedures - Head, Spine, and Musculoskeletal; Neck and Chest; Anatomy; Contrast Media and Additional Procedures
Computed Tomography Certification Exam MCQs (1,365)
Our question bank for the Computed Tomography Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 184 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 137 questions
- Genitourinary - 25 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 19 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 277 questions
- Nervous - 453 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 63 questions
- Renal - 35 questions
- Surgery - 162 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Trauma - 77 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 19 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 28 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 61 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 40 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 22 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1099 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 206 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 222 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 90 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 24 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 465 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Computed Tomography Certification Exam Articles (338)
A hangman’s fracture is better described as bilateral fracture traversing the pars interarticularis of C2 with an associated traumatic s ...
Renal cell carcinomas (RCCs), which originate within the renal cortex, are responsible for 80% to 85% of all primary renal neoplasms. Transitional ...
The choroid plexus is a complex network of capillaries lined by specialized cells and has various functions. One of the primary functions is to pro ...
The corpus callosum is the primary commissural region of the brain consisting of white matter tracts that connect the left and right cerebral hemis ...
The cingulate cortex is a fascinating area of the human brain that has been the subject of neuroanatomical and therapeutic investigation owing to i ...