Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Radiologic Technologist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Radiologic Technologist Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,151 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 195 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT® Registry Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Radiologic Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Radiologic Technologist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ARRT® practice exam will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT® Registry Examination. 242 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Radiologic Technologist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Radiologic Technologist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Radiologic Technologist Exam?
The Radiologic Technologist Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Radiologic Technologist Exam?
The Radiologic Technologist Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Radiologic Technologist Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management - 16%, Radiation Physics and Radiobiology Radiation Protection - 27%, Image Acquisition and Technical Evaluation Equipment Operation and Quality Assurance - 25%, Head, and Spine and Pelvis Procedures; Thorax and Abdomen Procedures; Extremity Procedures - 32%
Radiologic Technologist Exam MCQs (1,151)
Our question bank for the Radiologic Technologist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 67 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 25 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 107 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 18 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 40 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 617 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Obstetric - 16 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 88 questions
- Renal - 21 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 98 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 101 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 62 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 108 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Causes - 18 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 18 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 9 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 995 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 47 questions
- History Physical - 203 questions
- Legal - 21 questions
- Pathophysiology - 406 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 59 questions
- Toxicology - 41 questions
- Treatment Medical - 28 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Radiologic Technologist Exam Articles (195)
Radiation safety is a concern for patients, physicians, and staff in many departments, including radiology, interventional cardiology, and surgery. ...
Nephrolithiasis, or kidney stones, is the most common condition affecting the urinary system, affecting about 12% of the world population, wit ...
A chest tube, also known as a thoracostomy tube, is a flexible tube that can be inserted through the chest wall between the ribs into the pleural s ...
Infection control refers to the policy and procedures implemented to control and minimize the dissemination of infections in hospitals and other he ...
Physicians and medical researchers have a moral and legal obligation to obtain informed consent. ...