Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Radiologist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Radiologist Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,357 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 264 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT® Registry Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Radiology Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Radiologist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ARRT® practice exam will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT® Registry Examination. 331 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Radiologist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Radiologist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Radiologist Exam?
The Radiologist Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Radiologist Exam?
The Radiologist Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Radiologist Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management - 16%, Radiation Physics and Radiobiology Radiation Protection - 27%, Image Acquisition and Technical Evaluation Equipment Operation and Quality Assurance - 25%, Head, and Spine and Pelvis Procedures; Thorax and Abdomen Procedures; Extremity Procedures - 32%
Radiologist Exam MCQs (1,357)
Our question bank for the Radiologist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 16 questions
- Cardiovascular - 103 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 40 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 130 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 32 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 45 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 681 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 107 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 130 questions
- Trauma - 114 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 9 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 193 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 39 questions
- Classification - 29 questions
- Differential - 34 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 23 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 14 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1189 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 64 questions
- History Physical - 321 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 530 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 92 questions
- Toxicology - 57 questions
- Treatment Medical - 63 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Radiologist Exam Articles (264)
A hangman’s fracture is better described as bilateral fracture traversing the pars interarticularis of C2 with an associated traumatic s ...
Pharyngitis, more commonly described as sore throat, represents inflammation or irritation of the posterior oropharynx. While the majority of cases ...
The stomach is an important organ and the most dilated portion of the digestive system. The esophagus precedes it, and the small intestin ...
End-of-Life discussions or advance care planning (ACP) with family and primary care providers can be challenging, but they are necessary to maintai ...
The cricoid cartilage is a hyaline cartilage ring which fully encircles the trachea and composes the inferior-most boundary of the laryngeal skelet ...