Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 744 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 70 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ARRT® Nuclear Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nuclear Medicine Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nuclear Medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the ARRT® Nuclear Medicine Examination. 79 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam?
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam?
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - 10%, Safety - 11%, Image Production - 19%, Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals; Cardiac Procedures; Endocrine and Oncology Procedures; Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Procedures; and Other Imaging Procedures - 60%
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (744)
Our question bank for the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 115 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genitourinary - 18 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 18 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 97 questions
- Nervous - 46 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 35 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 18 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 49 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 23 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 24 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 722 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 271 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 49 questions
- History Physical - 98 questions
- Legal - 25 questions
- Pathophysiology - 56 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Exam Articles (70)
Adenosine single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) thallium (Tl-201) imaging is a non-invasive myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) test.
The thyroid uptake and scan is a radiologic diagnostic tool used to determine the thyroid function and pathologies. This diagnostic procedure ...
A deep-vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms within the deep veins, usually of the leg, but can occur in the veins of the arms and the m ...
Nuclear medicine (NM) relies heavily on imaging and non-imaging instruments to accurately count and detect radiation. Gamma cameras (GC), also know ...
As innovative technology has progressed throughout the field of medicine, so too has the ability to visualize the heart and its vasculature noninva ...