Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Radiology® and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 600 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 332 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Interventional Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular and interventional radiology questions, vascular and interventional radiology practice test, and vascular and interventional radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Test. 374 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
The Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam is 156 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam?
Topics include: Essentials of Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam MCQs (600)
Our question bank for the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 377 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 106 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 33 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 87 questions
- Nervous - 172 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Pulmonary - 46 questions
- Renal - 46 questions
- Surgery - 136 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 31 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 198 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 224 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 186 questions
- Classification - 57 questions
- Differential - 266 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 93 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 55 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 42 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 161 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 431 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 552 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 248 questions
- Patient Education - 20 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 335 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 214 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 249 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Board Exam Articles (332)
The placing of a drain or catheter percutaneously under imaging guidance is an increasingly utilized procedure in medicine. Interventional radiolog ...
Vertebral artery dissection (VAD) is a rare cause of stroke in the general population; however, represents one of the more common causes of stroke ...
Gastric varices are dilated submucosal collateral veins that develop in the setting of portal hypertension due to any etiology with or without cirr ...
Radiation safety is a concern for patients, physicians, and staff in many departments, including radiology, interventional cardiology, and surgery. ...
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is an obstructive disease with hindering venous reflux mechanism. DVT ...