Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam.
We have 651 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 382 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Musculoskeletal Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls musculoskeletal radiology questions, musculoskeletal radiologist practice test, and musculoskeletal radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Test. 384 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
The Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
The Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam is 40 questions.
What topics are covered on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Specific competencies: interpret and report radiography, ultrasound, MR imaging (including arthro-MR) and CT (including arthro-CT) examinations of the musculoskeletal system and performance of musculoskeletal system-related interventional procedures
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam MCQs (651)
Our question bank for the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 72 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 23 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 728 questions
- Nervous - 70 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 50 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 44 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 295 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 220 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 228 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 196 questions
- Classification - 100 questions
- Differential - 319 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 89 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 36 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 42 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 657 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 611 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 274 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 256 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 49 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 69 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam Articles (382)
Conventional X-ray production involves the excitation of tungsten metal to release photons.
Achilles tendon rupture is the most common tendon rupture in the lower extremity. The injury most commonly occurs in adults in their third to ...
Pes cavus is an orthopedic condition that manifests in both children and adults. Pes cavus and pes cavovarus are often used interchangeably as the ...
Superior labral anterior to posterior (SLAP) lesions constitute a recognized clinical subset of complex shoulder pain pathologies. SLAP lesio ...
Patellar instability is a spectrum of conditions ranging from intermittent subluxations to dislocation. Patients typically present with obvious def ...
Felix S Chew MD, MBA, MEd Professor University of Washington Seattle WA
Jennifer Koay MD Assistant Professor West Virginia University School of Med. Morgantown WV
Francesco Feletti MD,Radiology Specialist Politecnico di Milano Cesena
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required