Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 754 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 403 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Musculoskeletal Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls musculoskeletal radiology questions, musculoskeletal radiologist practice test, and musculoskeletal radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Test. 387 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
The Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
The Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam is 40 questions.
What topics are covered on the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Specific competencies: interpret and report radiography, ultrasound, MR imaging (including arthro-MR) and CT (including arthro-CT) examinations of the musculoskeletal system and performance of musculoskeletal system-related interventional procedures
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam MCQs (754)
Our question bank for the Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 69 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 22 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 23 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 818 questions
- Nervous - 92 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 57 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 39 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 286 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 182 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 193 questions
- Causes - 172 questions
- Classification - 85 questions
- Differential - 365 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 81 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 40 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 753 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 635 questions
- Pathophysiology - 243 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 239 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 50 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 66 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
Musculoskeletal Board Certification Exam Articles (403)
The triple arthrodesis is a versatile procedure useful in many pedal conditions and gait disturbances. The term "triple" arthrodesis refers to a fu ...
Hemarthrosis is bleeding into a joint cavity. Its presence can be suspected based upon patient history, physical exam, and multiple imaging modalit ...
A chordoma is a low-grade, slow-growing, but locally invasive and locally aggressive tumor. Chordomas belong to the sarcoma family of tumors. They ...
The elbow joint is considered relatively stable; however, elbow dislocations are a fairly common occurrence. This injury frequently occurs during s ...
Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) is the most common form of pediatric scoliosis. It occurs in individuals between the ages of 10 to 18. By def ...