Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Radiology® and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,015 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,113 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Diagnostic Radiology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diagnostic Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls diagnostic radiology questions, diagnostic radiologist practice test, and diagnostic radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Diagnostic Radiology Test. 1,054 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 18 hours.
How many questions is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 650 questions.
What topics are covered on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
Topics include: Breast Imaging, Thoracic, Cardiac Imaging, Urinary, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Vascular, Interventional Radiology, Computed Tomography, Musculoskeletal, Magnetic Resonance, Neuroradiology, Radiography/Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Radiology, Ultrasound, Pediatric Radiology, Physics, Reproductive/Endocrinology, and Noninterpretive Skills
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam MCQs (2,015)
Our question bank for the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 299 questions
- Connective Tissue - 49 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 84 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 80 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 312 questions
- Genetics - 24 questions
- Genitourinary - 127 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Gynecologic - 82 questions
- Hematologic - 37 questions
- Infectious - 107 questions
- Integument - 40 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 555 questions
- Nervous - 485 questions
- Obstetric - 71 questions
- Oncologic - 280 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 164 questions
- Renal - 93 questions
- Surgery - 95 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 230 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 32 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 437 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 513 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 412 questions
- Classification - 131 questions
- Differential - 728 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 263 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 135 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 178 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 139 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1997 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 1348 questions
- Pathophysiology - 617 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 483 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 107 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 82 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Articles (1,113)
Duplex ultrasound is a specialized interpretation of ultrasound waves and an integral tool in medical diagnosis and therapy today. Duplex ultrasono ...
Plantar fasciitis is the result of degenerative irritation of the plantar fascia origin at the medial calcaneal tuberosity of the heel as well as t ...
Comprehension of the anatomy of the spinal cord and their respective functions is paramount when diagnosing and managing spinal cord infarction (SC ...
The septum pellucidum (meaning translucent wall in Latin - SP), also known as the ventricle of Sylvius, is a thin, triangular double membrane separ ...
Meningioma is the commonest primary central nervous system tumor accounting for about 37.6% of them; and approximately 50% of all benign brain tumo ...