Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Radiology® and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,712 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 996 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Diagnostic Radiology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diagnostic Radiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls diagnostic radiology questions, diagnostic radiologist practice test, and diagnostic radiology review and evaluation questions will help you achieve a top score on the Diagnostic Radiology Test. 974 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 18 hours.
How many questions is the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
The Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam is 650 questions.
What topics are covered on the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam?
Topics include: Breast Imaging, Thoracic, Cardiac Imaging, Urinary, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Vascular, Interventional Radiology, Computed Tomography, Musculoskeletal, Magnetic Resonance, Neuroradiology, Radiography/Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Radiology, Ultrasound, Pediatric Radiology, Physics, Reproductive/Endocrinology, and Noninterpretive Skills
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam MCQs (1,712)
Our question bank for the Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 303 questions
- Connective Tissue - 49 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 58 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 81 questions
- Eyes - 32 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 277 questions
- Genetics - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 108 questions
- Growth and Development - 49 questions
- Gynecologic - 71 questions
- Hematologic - 36 questions
- Infectious - 120 questions
- Integument - 40 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 500 questions
- Nervous - 361 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 70 questions
- Oncologic - 260 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 147 questions
- Renal - 97 questions
- Surgery - 101 questions
- Toxicology - 41 questions
- Trauma - 243 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 37 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 465 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 538 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 425 questions
- Classification - 145 questions
- Differential - 741 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 265 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 138 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 157 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 159 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1718 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 1385 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 624 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 514 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Treatment Medical - 105 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 84 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 21 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Diagnostic Radiology Board Exam Articles (996)
Inguinal hernia repair is an extremely common operation performed by surgeons. More than 800,000 repairs performed annually. An inguinal hernia is ...
Cryptorchidism is the absence of at least one testicle from the scrotum. It is the most common birth defect involving male genitalia. About 3% of f ...
Krukenburg tumor is a metastatic malignancy of the ovary characterized by mucin-rich signet-ring adenocarcinoma that primarily arises from a gastro ...
A renal cyst is the most common lesion of the kidney. Renal cysts are so ubiquitous that they are present in approximately 40% of the patients unde ...
The normal pericardium is 1 to 2 mm thick and is comprised of an outer fibrous layer and an inner serous layer (which further subdivides into a vis ...