Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMSR) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International® (CCI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 135 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 94 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular Technologist prep questions, Cardiovascular Technologist review questions, and Cardiovascular Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. 113 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Focuses on cardiac catheterization and other related interventional procedures and covers equipment and instrumentation, patient care, cardiac image acquisition, cardiac conduction studies, percutaneous coronary interventional procedures, hemodynamic calculations, and cardiac implants.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (135)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 137 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 32 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 24 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 27 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 52 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 93 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 42 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 43 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Articles (94)
Beta-blockers, as a class of drugs, are primarily used to treat cardiovascular diseases and other conditions.
It is important to understand how cardiac physiology is intertwined with other organ systems and how pathophysiology relates back to simple gross p ...
Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) is a nuclear imaging modality used frequently in diagnostic medicine. At its most basic level, S ...
Atrial fibrillation is the most common type of cardiac arrhythmia. It is due to abnormal electrical activity within the atria of the heart, causing ...
It is a general consensus that ionizing radiation is oncogenic in nature. Much of this agreement is based upon observation of increased incidence o ...
The atrioventricular (AV) node is a small structure in the heart, located in the Koch triangle,&n ...
There is a pair of large arteries in the thorax arising from the arch of the aorta (left) and brachiocephalic trunk (right) known as ...
Martin Flack, a medical student, was the first to discover the sinoatrial (SA) node in the early 1900s. The SA (sinus) node represents a cluster of ...
Imaging of the body is often complicated by the fact that anatomic structures overlap each other. Diagnostic accuracy of radiographs generally refe ...
The phrenic nerve is among the most important nerves in the body due to its role in respiration. The phrenic nerve provides the ...
Although transesophageal ultrasound was first reported in the 1970s, the advent of phased array transducers and flexible transesophageal probe ...
As innovative technology has progressed throughout the field of medicine, so too has the ability to visualize the heart and its vasculature noninva ...
Pulmonary circulation is the system of transportation that shunts de-oxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs to be re-saturated with oxygen be ...
The heart has an electrical system that allows it to contract and pump blood through the body in a coordinated rhythm. Regular heartbeats occur whe ...
The heart is highly metabolically active and boasts the highest oxygen consumption by mass of any organ. This demand for oxygen is met by the coron ...
Tonya Dawson AAS Radiologic Technologist Midland Memorial Hospital American Society of Radiologic Technologists Midland TX
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required