Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers® (ARDMSR) and Cardiovascular Credentialing International® (CCI) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam.
We have 132 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 92 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular Technologist prep questions, Cardiovascular Technologist review questions, and Cardiovascular Technologist practice test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Technician Certification Examination. 117 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
The Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam is 145 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management; Image Acquisition and Equipment; Diagnostic and Conduction System Studies; and Hemodynamics, Calculations, and Percutaneous Intervention
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (132)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 136 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 28 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 19 questions
- Causes - 17 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 21 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 53 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 84 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 49 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 29 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Cardiovascular Technologist Certification Exam Articles (92)
Pericardiocentesis is a procedure performed to remove pericardial fluid from the pericardial sac. It is often performed in the setting of pericardi ...
Cardiac catheterization is one of the most widely performed cardiac procedures. In the United States, more than 1,000,000 cardiac catheterization p ...
Aortic stenosis is a common valvular disorder leading to left ventricular outflow obstruction.
Angina, or chest pain, is the most common symptom of ischemic heart disease, which is a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Chest pai ...
The electrocardiogram (abbreviated as ECG or EKG) represents an electrical tracing of the heart and is recorded non-invasively from the surface of ...
Synchronized cardioversion is a procedure similar to electrical defibrillation in that a transthoracic electrical current is applied to the anterio ...
The human brain is unlike any organ, in that it receives a complex vascular supply through various significant arteries. This vascular supply may b ...
Alteplase is a thrombolytic agent that is manufactured by recombinant DNA technology. It is FDA approved for use in acute ischemic stroke, pul ...
Myocardial perfusion scanning plays a significant role in diagnostic and therapeutic decision making in cardiac disease. These refer to a group of ...
The diagnosis of cardiac emergencies is one of the most crucial tasks delegated to the emergency physician. The broad differential diagnosis of che ...
Cardiomyopathies are a heterogenic group of diseases of the myocardium, which further classify into primary “confined to the heart, “or ...
Also termed left ventricular end-diastolic pressure (LVEDP), preload is a measure of the degree of the ventricular stretch when the heart is at the ...
Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) is a dysrhythmia originating at or above the atrioventricular (AV) node and is defined by a narro ...
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is ne ...
The atrioventricular (AV) node is a small structure in the heart, located in the Koch triangle,&n ...
Tonya Dawson AAS Radiologic Technologist Midland Memorial Hospital American Society of Radiologic Technologists Midland TX
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required