Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam.
We have 340 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 100 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABQARP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ABQARP® practice questions, quality assurance prep questions, utilization review questions, and ABQARP® test prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABQARP® Examination. 101 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Overview
How many hours is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
Topics include: Accreditation Organizations, Physician Advisor Medical Specialty, Quality Improvement, Management and Assurance, Transitions of Care (TOC), Utilization Management, Credentialing and Privileging, Clinical Resource Management, Pay-for-Performance & Value-Based Care, Case Management, Risk Management / Patient Safety, Insurance and Managed Care, Regulatory Environment, and Workers' Compensation (WC)
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam MCQs (340)
Our question bank for the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 125 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 48 questions
- Trauma - 49 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 295 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 27 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 191 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 12 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 124 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 281 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 30 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 19 questions
- Causes - 26 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 11 questions
- Epidemiology - 33 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 230 questions
- History Physical - 121 questions
- Legal - 199 questions
- Pathophysiology - 18 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 62 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 156 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Articles (100)
Members of the medical profession may be asked to testify sometime during their career. It is in the best interest of the legal and medical profess ...
Broadly defined, the scope of practice defines the healthcare services that a pre-hospital provider is authorized to perform by virtue of professio ...
Interprofessional rounds in the intensive care unit (ICU) setting allow for scheduled discussions among various healthcare providers to review and ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
Managed care organizations are integrated entities in the healthcare system, which endeavor to reduce healthcare expenditures costs.
Health care workers often expect perfection from themselves, and societal opinions reinforce this expectation. However, perfection will always ...
Alcohol and drug use disorder is a troubling and significant problem for healthcare professionals. Without identification and appropriate treatment ...
Modern healthcare requires culturally competent interventions that acknowledge individual needs while connecting the individual to the whole, consi ...
Telehealth is the use of a technology-based virtual platform to deliver various aspects of health information, prevention, monitoring, and medical ...
Quality refers to the ability of a product or service to meet its purpose or consumer need. Quality management (QM) serves as the overarching ...
Biosafety guidelines are a set of policies, rules, and procedures necessary to observe by personnel working in various facilities handling mic ...
In the emergency management service (EMS) field, disordered sleep and work schedules have become a daily routine. With an increase in 911 emergency ...
The role of the emergency medical service (EMS) medical director in EMS medical oversight is multifaceted, complex, and often misunderstood. Reachi ...
Contraceptive options for individuals and couples range widely, from barrier methods to short- and long-acting reversible contraception to permanen ...
Faisal Akhtar MD, MPH, MBA Ochsner Health Systems HCQM Kenner LA
Kranthi K Sitammagari MD Associate Professor Methodist Un, Campbell Un School of OM CHCQM-PHYADV Charlotte NC
Ricardo Correa Md, EsD Assistant Professor Program Director, Endocrine Fellowship University of Arizona FACP, FACR, CMQ Phoenix AZ
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required