Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 336 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 102 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABQARP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ABQARP® practice questions, quality assurance prep questions, utilization review questions, and ABQARP® test prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABQARP® Examination. 96 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Overview
How many hours is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
Topics include: Accreditation Organizations, Physician Advisor Medical Specialty, Quality Improvement, Management and Assurance, Transitions of Care (TOC), Utilization Management, Credentialing and Privileging, Clinical Resource Management, Pay-for-Performance & Value-Based Care, Case Management, Risk Management / Patient Safety, Insurance and Managed Care, Regulatory Environment, and Workers' Compensation (WC)
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam MCQs (336)
Our question bank for the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 35 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 116 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 32 questions
- Toxicology - 43 questions
- Trauma - 48 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 289 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 24 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 186 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 11 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 121 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 266 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 26 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 10 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 7 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 222 questions
- History Physical - 115 questions
- Legal - 185 questions
- Pathophysiology - 18 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 60 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 34 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 140 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Articles (102)
Credentialing is a formal process that utilizes an established series of guidelines to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care from ...
"Burnout," as a phenomenon was first described in 1974 by psychologist Herbert Freudenberger. It ...
The world health organization defines patient safety as the “absence of preventable harm to a patient during the process of health care and r ...
Abandonment is considered a breach of duty and is defined as unilateral termination of the physician-patient relationship without providi ...
The role of the emergency medical service (EMS) medical director in EMS medical oversight is multifaceted, complex, and often misunderstood. Reachi ...