Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam.
We have 334 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 100 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABQARP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ABQARP® practice questions, quality assurance prep questions, utilization review questions, and ABQARP® test prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABQARP® Examination. 100 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Overview
How many hours is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
The Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam?
Topics include: Accreditation Organizations, Physician Advisor Medical Specialty, Quality Improvement, Management and Assurance, Transitions of Care (TOC), Utilization Management, Credentialing and Privileging, Clinical Resource Management, Pay-for-Performance & Value-Based Care, Case Management, Risk Management / Patient Safety, Insurance and Managed Care, Regulatory Environment, and Workers' Compensation (WC)
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam MCQs (334)
Our question bank for the Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 25 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 124 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Trauma - 51 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 297 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 26 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 189 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 12 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 122 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 280 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 29 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 26 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 11 questions
- Epidemiology - 33 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 228 questions
- History Physical - 123 questions
- Legal - 200 questions
- Pathophysiology - 18 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 154 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Quality Assurance and Utilization Exam Articles (100)
Diversity is broadly defined as the inclusion of varied attributes or characteristics. In the medical community, diversity often refers to th ...
Managed care organizations are integrated entities in the healthcare system, which endeavor to reduce healthcare expenditures costs.
Interprofessional rounds in the intensive care unit (ICU) setting allow for scheduled discussions among various healthcare providers to review and ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has as its primary goal, the creation of value for the patients of our healthcare system. One of the main w ...
The National Quality Forum (NQF) is an independent, nonpartisan organization tasked with devising a national strategy to set standards for quality ...
"Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. They're privileges." - George Carlin, "It's Bad for Ya," March 1, 2008. Patient rights ...
Survival analysis is widely used in evidence-based medicine to examine the time-to-event series.& ...
Health information technology (HIT) is the hardware, software, and systems that comprise the input, transmission, use, extraction, and analysis of ...
The National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) is a centralized database that is overseen by the United States Department of Health and Human Services ...
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor, created under the Occupational Safety a ...
Quality refers to the ability of a product or service to meet its purpose or consumer need. Quality management (QM) serves as the overarching ...
Multiple examples of past unethical research studies conducted in the past throughout the world have cast a significant historical shadow on resear ...
Management skills in the healthcare setting are composed of sets of competencies essential for healthcare professionals who effectively and efficie ...
The United States is one of the largest advanced economies by gross domestic product (GDP) in terms of both nominal and purchasing power parity. Es ...
Faisal Akhtar MD, MPH, MBA Ochsner Health Systems HCQM Kenner LA
Kranthi K Sitammagari MD Associate Professor Methodist Un, Campbell Un School of OM CHCQM-PHYADV Charlotte NC
Ricardo Correa Md, EsD Assistant Professor Program Director, Endocrine Fellowship University of Arizona FACP, FACR, CMQ Phoenix AZ
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required