Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuropsychology Board Review. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuropsychology Board Review.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 146 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 89 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neuropsychological Testing. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neuropsychology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Neuropsychology Board Review to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neurophysiology exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neuropsychological Testing. 94 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuropsychology Board Review content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuropsychology Board Review Overview
How many hours is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Neuropsychology Board Review?
The Neuropsychology Board Review is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuropsychology Board Review?
Topics include: Functional Competencies - Assessment; Consultation; Intervention; Foundational Competencies - Scientific Knowledge and Methods; Evidence Based Practice; Individual and Cultural Diversity; Ethical Legal Standards and Policy; Professionalism; Relationships; Interdisciplinary Systems; and Reflective Practice/Self/Assessment/Self-Care
Neuropsychology Board Review MCQs (146)
Our question bank for the Neuropsychology Board Review covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 20 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 144 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 2 questions
- Neuroanatomy - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 19 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 101 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 72 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 24 questions
- Classification - 36 questions
- Differential - 49 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 140 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 56 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 11 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
Neuropsychology Board Review Articles (89)
The lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) community comprises a broad cross-cultural range of community members. It inc ...
Malingering is falsification or profound exaggeration of illness (physical or mental) to gain external benefits such as avoiding work or responsibi ...
Although physicians commonly utilize screening instruments to identify cognitive problems and psychological issues in patients with various neurolo ...
Shared psychotic disorder (folie à deux) is a rare disorder characterized by sharing a delusion among two or more people in a close rel ...
Burnout is a job-related stress syndrome resulting in emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and reduced personal accomplishment. It was first de ...