Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 247 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 95 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional ethics questions will help you achieve a top score on the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 93 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Professional Ethics in Nursing
Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (247)
Our question bank for the Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 25 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 20 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 82 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 23 questions
- Behavioral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 201 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 27 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 43 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 30 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 52 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 102 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 17 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 123 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 58 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 8 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 114 questions
- Legal - 119 questions
- Pathophysiology - 18 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 231 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Professional Ethics NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (95)
The Joint Commission (TJC) is an independent, not-for-profit organization created in 1951 that accredits more than 20,000 US health care programs a ...
The underlying premise behind hospice care is to focus on the quality of care to patients who present with a life-limiting illness who are not expe ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
Family and domestic violence including child abuse, intimate partner abuse, and elder abuse is a common problem in the United States. Family and do ...
Human Behavior in a Social Environment (HBSE, also referred to as Human Behavior and the Social Environment) is a broad topic that often comprises ...