Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Plastic Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.® ABPS® and AOA Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Plastic Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 892 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 332 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Plastic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Plastic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls plastic surgery prep questions, plastic surgery review questions, and plastic surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Examination. 336 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Plastic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Plastic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Plastic Surgery Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Plastic Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Plastic Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Core of Knowledge/General Plastic Surgical Principles and Techniques - 13%, Plastic Surgical Aspects of Specific Related Disciplines - 5%, Plastic Surgery of the Integument - 10%, Plastic Surgery of the Head & Neck - 32%, Plastic Surgery of the Upper Extremity - 12%, and Plastic Surgery of the Trunk - 8%
Plastic Surgery Exam MCQs (892)
Our question bank for the Plastic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 24 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 199 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 109 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 36 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 25 questions
- Integument - 532 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 169 questions
- Nervous - 90 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 108 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 563 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 175 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 29 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 182 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 226 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 182 questions
- Classification - 96 questions
- Differential - 207 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 59 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 58 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 74 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 870 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 242 questions
- Patient Education - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 498 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 188 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 723 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
Plastic Surgery Exam Articles (332)
Facial trauma is a common reason for patients to visit the emergency department. Midface trauma, in particular, provides a unique challenge for phy ...
Amputations of the hand are a relatively rare but devastating injury. These injuries affect daily activities, including work, hobbies, and self-car ...
A median nerve block is a simple, safe, and effective method of obtaining anesthesia to the palmar aspect of the thumb, index finger, middle finger ...
Dupuytren disease is predominantly a myofibroblastic disease that affects the palmar and digital fascia of the hand and results in contracture defo ...
Phalangeal fractures of the hand are a common injury that presents to the emergency department and clinic. Injuries can occur at the proximal, midd ...