Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Plastic Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.® ABPS® and AOA Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Plastic Surgery Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 851 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 323 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Plastic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Plastic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls plastic surgery prep questions, plastic surgery review questions, and plastic surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Examination. 319 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Plastic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Plastic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Plastic Surgery Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Plastic Surgery Exam?
The Plastic Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Plastic Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Core of Knowledge/General Plastic Surgical Principles and Techniques - 13%, Plastic Surgical Aspects of Specific Related Disciplines - 5%, Plastic Surgery of the Integument - 10%, Plastic Surgery of the Head & Neck - 32%, Plastic Surgery of the Upper Extremity - 12%, and Plastic Surgery of the Trunk - 8%
Plastic Surgery Exam MCQs (851)
Our question bank for the Plastic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 176 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 106 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 38 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 516 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 159 questions
- Nervous - 86 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 108 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 569 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 151 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 29 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 205 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 243 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 196 questions
- Classification - 100 questions
- Differential - 205 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 61 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 27 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 63 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 60 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 837 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 275 questions
- Patient Education - 39 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 512 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 175 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 16 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 707 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 23 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
Plastic Surgery Exam Articles (323)
Upper blepharoplasty, whether performed for cosmetic reasons or functional reasons, is one of the most frequent operations performed on the face. E ...
Forehead flaps are 2-stage tissue flaps in which a forehead-based pedicled flap is used to repair more distal nasal defects.
Parenteral nutrition is the intravenous administration of nutrition outside of the gastrointestinal tract. Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) is when ...
Three distinct types of longitudinal melanonychia exist, including 1. lentigo, 2. nail matrix nevus, and 3. . Th ...
Mohs micrographic surgery is a tissue-sparing, precise method of skin cancer removal named in honor of the surgeon who developed the technique, Fre ...