Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 412 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 279 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls physiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 329 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Physiology in Nursing
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (412)
Our question bank for the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 124 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 145 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 22 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 10 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 38 questions
- Nervous - 66 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 24 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 66 questions
- Renal - 26 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 255 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 278 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 172 questions
- Classification - 38 questions
- Differential - 47 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 28 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 60 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 24 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 350 questions
- Pathophysiology - 365 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 26 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (279)
Respiratory alkalosis is 1 of the 4 basic classifications of blood pH imbalances. Normal human physiological pH is 7.35 to 7.45. A decrease in pH b ...
Also termed left ventricular end-diastolic pressure (LVEDP), preload is a measure of the degree of the ventricular stretch when the heart is at the ...
Gastrin is a peptide hormone primarily responsible for enhancing gastric mucosal growth, gastric motility, and secretion of hydrochloric acid (HCl) ...
Glycolysis is a metabolic pathway and an anaerobic energy source that has evolved in nearly all types of organisms. Another name for the ...
An action potential is a rapid sequence of changes in the voltage across a membrane. The membrane voltage, or potential, is determined at any time ...
Although aging is an almost universal truth that we all experience throughout our lives, it is vital that clinicians understand both the clinical a ...
Peripheral vascular resistance (systemic vascular resistance, SVR) is the resistance in the circulatory system that is used to create blood pressur ...
Antonio Maria Valsalva, an Italian physician, first described the Valsalva maneuver (VM) in his work in 1704.
The body’s immune system is crucial in preventing invasion and harm from a variety of microbiological organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fu ...
The human body can achieve an understanding of the world through its sensory systems. Sensory systems are widespread throughout the body inclu ...
Fasting is a practice that involves a restriction of food or drink intake for any period. Fasting has been practiced for a variety of reasons that ...
In physiology, osmosis (Greek for push) is the net movement of water across a semipermeable membrane.
Functional residual capacity (FRC), is the volume remaining in the lungs after a normal, passive exhalation. In a normal individual, this is a ...
Foreign invaders are continuously attacking the human body. Their attempts to hijack the body's machinery is quickly shut down by th ...
Erik von Willebrand was the first doctor to acknowledge a bleeding disorder distinguished from hemophilia that runs in families on the Finnish Alan ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required