Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 237 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 188 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Pediatric Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Pediatrics questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. 217 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Foundation Sciences - 4%, Clinical Sciences - 4%, Behavioral Sciences - 4%, Critical Inquiry Principles and Methods - 4%, Professional Behaviors/Core Values - 2%, Leadership - 2%, Education - 2%, Administration - 2%, Consultation - 2%, Evidence-based Practice - 4%, Research - 2%, Examination - 20%, Evaluation/Diagnosis/Prognosis - 20%, Intervention - 20%, and Outcomes - 8%
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (237)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 44 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 230 questions
- Nervous - 103 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Trauma - 97 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 128 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 109 questions
- Classification - 48 questions
- Differential - 67 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 9 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 15 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 42 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 230 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 153 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 86 questions
- Treatment Medical - 11 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 45 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 10 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (188)
Pectus carinatum or “keel chest,” like its sister condition pectus excavatum, is a congenital deformation of the anterior chest wall.&n ...
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic autoimmune disease of the central nervous system (CNS) characterized by inflammation, demyelination, gliosis, ...
The upper limb includes the scapula, clavicle, humerus, radius, ulna, carpals, metacarpals, and small bones of the hand. Innervation originates in ...
Osteochondromas represent the most common bone tumor accounting for 20 to 50% of all benign osseous tumors.