Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 176 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 146 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Pediatric Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Pediatrics questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. 165 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Foundation Sciences - 4%, Clinical Sciences - 4%, Behavioral Sciences - 4%, Critical Inquiry Principles and Methods - 4%, Professional Behaviors/Core Values - 2%, Leadership - 2%, Education - 2%, Administration - 2%, Consultation - 2%, Evidence-based Practice - 4%, Research - 2%, Examination - 20%, Evaluation/Diagnosis/Prognosis - 20%, Intervention - 20%, and Outcomes - 8%
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (176)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 36 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 172 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 63 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 94 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 105 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 76 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 51 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 171 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 108 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 60 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (146)
Prostaglandins are endogenously produced compounds that exert their effects in many different areas of the body. There are numerous indications for ...
Individuals with an intellectual disability have neurodevelopmental deficits characterized by limitations in
Osgood Schlatter disease, also known as osteochondrosis or traction apophysitis of the tibial tubercle, is a common cause of anterior knee pain in ...
Flexor carpi ulnaris is a superficial flexor muscle of the forearm that flexes and adducts the hand. It is the most powerful wrist flexor. The flex ...
The muscles of the back categorize into three groups. The intrinsic or deep muscles are those muscles that fuse with the verteb ...