Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 206 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 173 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Pediatric Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Pediatrics questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Pediatrics Test. 190 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Foundation Sciences - 4%, Clinical Sciences - 4%, Behavioral Sciences - 4%, Critical Inquiry Principles and Methods - 4%, Professional Behaviors/Core Values - 2%, Leadership - 2%, Education - 2%, Administration - 2%, Consultation - 2%, Evidence-based Practice - 4%, Research - 2%, Examination - 20%, Evaluation/Diagnosis/Prognosis - 20%, Intervention - 20%, and Outcomes - 8%
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (206)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 40 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 199 questions
- Nervous - 95 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Trauma - 83 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 105 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 116 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 93 questions
- Classification - 40 questions
- Differential - 62 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 29 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 201 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 134 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 74 questions
- Treatment Medical - 10 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 39 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
Physical Therapy Pediatrics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (173)
Spasticity is a motor disorder marked by a velocity-dependent increase in muscle tone or tonic stretch reflexes associated with ...
The knee is the largest joint in the body. It is a compound synovial joint that consists of the tibiofemoral joint and the patellofemoral joint. It ...
The spinal cord is a collection of nerve tissue extending from the caudal aspect of the brainstem to the lumbar region of the spinal canal. It term ...
The deep peroneal nerve is also known as the deep fibular nerve. It originates after the bifurcation of the common peroneal nerve between the upper ...
The external iliac artery is the major artery responsible for blood supply to the lower extremities. At the level of the inguinal ligament, the ext ...