Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCOP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCOP Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 571 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 234 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCOP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology, pathophysiology, molecular biology and patient management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. 264 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the BCOP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCOP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCOP Exam®?
Topics include: Pathophysiology and Molecular Biology of Cancer - 20%, Therapeutics, Patient Management, and Education - 38%, Clinical Trials and Research - 14%, Practice Management - 22%, and Public Health - 6%
BCOP Exam® MCQs (571)
Our question bank for the BCOP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 49 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 113 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 40 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 54 questions
- Hematologic - 152 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 67 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 29 questions
- Nervous - 50 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 600 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 69 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 250 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 67 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 263 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 201 questions
- Classification - 45 questions
- Differential - 142 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 93 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 146 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 28 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 50 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 69 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 534 questions
- Pathophysiology - 245 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 361 questions
- Toxicology - 61 questions
- Treatment Medical - 559 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 239 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 317 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 97 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
BCOP Exam® Articles (234)
Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), also known as ERBB, ERBB1, HER1, NISBD2, PIG61, and mENA, is a transmembrane glycoprotein with an int ...
Lymphomas are a heterogeneous group of malignancies that arise from the clonal proliferation of B- cell, T- cell and natural killer (NK) cell subse ...
The anterior mediastinum is the most common location of extragonadal germ cell tumors constituting approximately 50 to 70% of all cases.
Peliosis hepatis is a vascular condition in which the sinusoids of the liver proliferate, resulting in engorgement of the capillary bed and cavitie ...
Sezary syndrome and mycosis fungoides are the most common forms of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and can mimic ben ...