Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCOP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCOP Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 518 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 227 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test BCOP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology, pathophysiology, molecular biology and patient management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. 258 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the BCOP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCOP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCOP Exam®?
Topics include: Pathophysiology and Molecular Biology of Cancer - 20%, Therapeutics, Patient Management, and Education - 38%, Clinical Trials and Research - 14%, Practice Management - 22%, and Public Health - 6%
BCOP Exam® MCQs (518)
Our question bank for the BCOP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 102 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 38 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 44 questions
- Hematologic - 146 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 51 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 26 questions
- Nervous - 46 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 540 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 37 questions
- Renal - 24 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 73 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 218 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 60 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 233 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 185 questions
- Classification - 39 questions
- Differential - 117 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 85 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 132 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 26 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 42 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 61 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 483 questions
- Pathophysiology - 228 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 335 questions
- Toxicology - 61 questions
- Treatment Medical - 511 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 216 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 281 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 88 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
BCOP Exam® Articles (227)
Luspatercept is an FDA-approved drug indicated to be used to treat anemia in patients who need regular red blood cell transfusions in beta-thalasse ...
Methotrexate is an FDA-approved folic acid antagonist indicated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis because of its high potency and efficacy ...
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is the most common type of leukemia in the Western world.
Gastrinomas are neuroendocrine tumors characterized by the secretion of gastrin with resultant excessive gastric acid production, causing severe pe ...
Oxaliplatin is an FDA-approved platinum-based antineoplastic medication. It is indicated in ...