Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,011 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 649 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. 690 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,011)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 52 questions
- Cardiovascular - 329 questions
- Connective Tissue - 13 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 178 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 152 questions
- Genitourinary - 57 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 41 questions
- Hematologic - 106 questions
- Infectious - 206 questions
- Integument - 31 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 72 questions
- Nervous - 235 questions
- Nutrition - 31 questions
- Obstetric - 61 questions
- Oncologic - 47 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 150 questions
- Pulmonary - 111 questions
- Renal - 65 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 144 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 24 questions
- Pharmacology - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 25 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 47 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 116 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1104 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 93 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 331 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 56 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 992 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Causes - 420 questions
- Classification - 65 questions
- Differential - 122 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 111 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 61 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 29 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 883 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 464 questions
- Patient Education - 120 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 628 questions
- Toxicology - 108 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1309 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 298 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 44 questions
- Drug Information - 523 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 133 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 58 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (649)
Antiplatelet medications divide into oral and parenteral agents. Oral agents subdivide further based on the mechanism of action. Aspirin was t ...
Thiazide diuretics are an FDA-approved class of drugs that inhibit reabsorption of 3% to 5% of luminal sodium in the distal convoluted tubule of th ...
Propranolol is a competitive beta-adrenergic receptor antagonist devoid of agonist activity, making it the prototype for comparison to other b ...
Olanzapine is a second-generation (atypical) antipsychotic medication. FDA has recently approved olanzapine in combination with samidorphan to  ...
In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved ritonavir in 1996 to treat HIV. After saquinavir, it was the second ...