Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,257 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 713 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. 739 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,257)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 365 questions
- Connective Tissue - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 204 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 171 questions
- Genitourinary - 67 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 46 questions
- Hematologic - 118 questions
- Infectious - 228 questions
- Integument - 46 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 82 questions
- Nervous - 274 questions
- Nutrition - 37 questions
- Obstetric - 74 questions
- Oncologic - 55 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 191 questions
- Pulmonary - 130 questions
- Renal - 79 questions
- Surgery - 43 questions
- Toxicology - 181 questions
- Trauma - 23 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 70 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 133 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1289 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 105 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 356 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 70 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1124 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 9 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 516 questions
- Classification - 74 questions
- Differential - 150 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 19 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 135 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 68 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 37 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 1044 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 557 questions
- Patient Education - 128 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 736 questions
- Toxicology - 141 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1502 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 327 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 584 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 148 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 60 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (713)
Peripheral neuropathy (PN) encompasses a broad range of clinical pathologies potentially presenting with peripheral nervous system dysfunction.
Infective endocarditis (IE) is an infection of the endocardial surfaces of the heart, which includes one or more heart valves. The incidence of inf ...
Acute renal colic is a severe form of sudden flank pain that typically originates over the costovertebral angle and extends anteriorly and inferior ...
Scabies is a contagious skin condition resulting from the infestation of a mite. The mite burrows within the skin and ca ...
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the primary psychoactive cannabinoid extracted from the cannabis (marijuana) plant. It was historically used ...