Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,302 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 726 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. 759 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,302)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 62 questions
- Cardiovascular - 372 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 41 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 212 questions
- Eyes - 20 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 180 questions
- Genitourinary - 63 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 48 questions
- Hematologic - 126 questions
- Infectious - 229 questions
- Integument - 52 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 82 questions
- Nervous - 273 questions
- Nutrition - 35 questions
- Obstetric - 81 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 208 questions
- Pulmonary - 134 questions
- Renal - 81 questions
- Surgery - 48 questions
- Toxicology - 201 questions
- Trauma - 27 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 72 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 140 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1360 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 106 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 361 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 77 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1164 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 575 questions
- Classification - 77 questions
- Differential - 163 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 26 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 146 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 73 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 37 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 1116 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 615 questions
- Patient Education - 137 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 782 questions
- Toxicology - 150 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1546 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 354 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 628 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 162 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 64 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (726)
Subarachnoid hemorrhage is an important type of head bleed that every physician should be aware of because it is important to provide fast and appr ...
Drug scheduling became mandated under The Federal Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (also known as the Controlled Substan ...
Tetracyclines are a class of broad-spectrum antibiotics used in the management and treatment of a variety of infectious diseases. Naturally oc ...
Sunburn is a radiation burn to the skin caused by too much exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays or artificial sources such a ...
A progestogen (also called progestagen, gestagen, or gestogen) is a molecule, either natural or synthetic, that shows similar effects as progestero ...