Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 588 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 283 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Neonatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Neonatology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neonatology practice exam questions, neonatology shelf assessment questions, neonatology practice test questions, neonatology shelf exam questions, neonatology qbank questions, and neonatology clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Neonatology Examination. 318 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam?
The Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam?
The Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Neonatal examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neonatology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam MCQs (588)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 90 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 28 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 70 questions
- Eyes - 27 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 99 questions
- Genetics - 60 questions
- Genitourinary - 27 questions
- Growth and Development - 168 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 45 questions
- Infectious - 124 questions
- Integument - 42 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 44 questions
- Nervous - 115 questions
- Nutrition - 18 questions
- Obstetric - 136 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 18 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 222 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 241 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Causes - 285 questions
- Classification - 50 questions
- Differential - 348 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 103 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 153 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 59 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 115 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 627 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 274 questions
- Patient Education - 25 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 296 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 182 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 31 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 22 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
Pediatric Neonatology Clerkship Exam Articles (283)
Acid-base disorders, including metabolic acidosis, are disturbances in the homeostasis of plasma acidity. Any process that increases the serum hydr ...
Cradle cap, or pityriasis capitis, is a subset of infantile seborrheic dermatitis (ISD). It is a very common, mostly self-limiting, chronic no ...
Cryptorchidism is the absence of at least one testicle from the scrotum. It is the most common congenital defect involving male genitalia. Abo ...
Although encountered in clinical practice for the past 4 to 5 decades, hypertension in the neonates has been relatively recently recognized an ...
Streptococcal meningitis is an acute inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord caused by bacteria from the streptococcal ...