Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,668 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,189 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCPCH® Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Paediatrician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCPCH® quiz questions, MRCPCH® test questions, and MRCPCH® prep questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCPCH® Exam. 1,889 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination Overview
How many hours is the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination?
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination?
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination is 79 questions.
What topics are covered on the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination?
Topics include: Foundation of Practice (FOP) - theory exam; Theory and Science (TAS) - theory exam; Applied Knowledge in Practice (AKP) - theory exam; and MRCPCH Clinical exam
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination MCQs (4,668)
Our question bank for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 294 questions
- Cardiovascular - 488 questions
- Connective Tissue - 78 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 435 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 533 questions
- Eyes - 208 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 668 questions
- Genetics - 665 questions
- Genitourinary - 212 questions
- Growth and Development - 856 questions
- Gynecologic - 87 questions
- Hematologic - 369 questions
- Infectious - 1272 questions
- Integument - 631 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 656 questions
- Nervous - 1064 questions
- Nutrition - 154 questions
- Obstetric - 137 questions
- Oncologic - 213 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 282 questions
- Pulmonary - 529 questions
- Renal - 192 questions
- Surgery - 138 questions
- Toxicology - 273 questions
- Trauma - 298 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 23 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 63 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 36 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 149 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 357 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 32 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1315 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 144 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1659 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 2376 questions
- Classification - 371 questions
- Differential - 2693 questions
- Epidemiology - 173 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1020 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1280 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 281 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 471 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 932 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 152 questions
- History Physical - 5101 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2365 questions
- Patient Education - 260 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2162 questions
- Toxicology - 196 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1796 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 26 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 263 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 20 questions
- Clinical Education - 75 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 315 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 269 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 85 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Examination Articles (2,189)
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is an autosomal dominant disease caused by the lack of or a dysfunctional C1-inhibitor protein. For this reason, the no ...
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) encompasses a spectrum of neurodevelopmental disabilities. This spectrum is characterized by repetiti ...
Septic arthritis is joint inflammation secondary to an infectious etiology, usually bacterial, but occasionally fungal, mycobacterial, viral, or ot ...
Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) are a class of drugs indicated for the treatment of inflammatory arthritides, including rheumatoid a ...
One of the latest public health controversies has centered around the introduction and the rising popularity of electronic nicotine delivery system ...