Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Clinical Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pathology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Clinical Pathology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,867 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,138 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Clinical Pathologist Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Clinical Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical pathology prep questions, clinical pathology review questions, and clinical pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Clinical Pathologist Examination. 1,091 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Clinical Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Clinical Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Clinical Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Pathology Exam is 6.5 hours.
How many questions is the Clinical Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Pathology Exam is 330 questions.
What topics are covered on the Clinical Pathology Exam?
Topics include: Blood banking/transfusion medicine (23%), chemical pathology and immunopathology (20%), hematopathology (25%), medical microbiology (23%), and laboratory management (9%).
Clinical Pathology Exam MCQs (1,867)
Our question bank for the Clinical Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 111 questions
- Cardiovascular - 89 questions
- Connective Tissue - 26 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 57 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 289 questions
- Eyes - 50 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 231 questions
- Genetics - 359 questions
- Genitourinary - 85 questions
- Growth and Development - 97 questions
- Gynecologic - 41 questions
- Hematologic - 572 questions
- Infectious - 715 questions
- Integument - 200 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 109 questions
- Nervous - 189 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 330 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 131 questions
- Renal - 107 questions
- Surgery - 49 questions
- Toxicology - 119 questions
- Trauma - 42 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 128 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 800 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 935 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 893 questions
- Classification - 120 questions
- Differential - 1190 questions
- Epidemiology - 65 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1042 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1312 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 92 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 405 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 248 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 42 questions
- History Physical - 1711 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1319 questions
- Patient Education - 21 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 940 questions
- Toxicology - 105 questions
- Treatment Medical - 353 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 62 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 52 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 75 questions
- Drug Information - 72 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Clinical Pathology Exam Articles (1,138)
The use of therapeutic hypothermia is not a new concept; its implementation can be found in literature dating back to the ancient Egyptians. The id ...
Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) is a life-threatening illness almost exclusively affecting neonates. NEC has a mortality rate as high as 50%. ...
The electron transport chain is a series of four protein complexes that couple redox reactions, creating an electrochemical gradient that leads to ...
Sitosterolemia is a rare lipid disorder that is characterized by the accumulation of plant sterols in the blood. It is autosomal recessive and ofte ...
Polycythemia vera (PV) is a myeloproliferative neoplastic disorder involving uncontrolled red blood cell production resulting in elevated red blood ...