Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Clinical Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pathology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Clinical Pathology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,515 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 927 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Clinical Pathologist Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Clinical Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical pathology prep questions, clinical pathology review questions, and clinical pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Clinical Pathologist Examination. 935 authors and 23 editors have contributed to the development of the Clinical Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Clinical Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Clinical Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Pathology Exam is 6.5 hours.
How many questions is the Clinical Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Pathology Exam is 330 questions.
What topics are covered on the Clinical Pathology Exam?
Topics include: Blood banking/transfusion medicine (23%), chemical pathology and immunopathology (20%), hematopathology (25%), medical microbiology (23%), and laboratory management (9%).
Clinical Pathology Exam MCQs (1,515)
Our question bank for the Clinical Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 95 questions
- Cardiovascular - 72 questions
- Connective Tissue - 20 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 216 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 203 questions
- Genetics - 265 questions
- Genitourinary - 69 questions
- Growth and Development - 66 questions
- Gynecologic - 28 questions
- Hematologic - 505 questions
- Infectious - 588 questions
- Integument - 131 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 75 questions
- Nervous - 135 questions
- Nutrition - 22 questions
- Obstetric - 26 questions
- Oncologic - 218 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 101 questions
- Renal - 92 questions
- Surgery - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 102 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 36 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 95 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 599 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 697 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 705 questions
- Classification - 80 questions
- Differential - 915 questions
- Epidemiology - 55 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 846 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1145 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 79 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 290 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 175 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 1344 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1015 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 719 questions
- Toxicology - 86 questions
- Treatment Medical - 263 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 45 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 42 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 48 questions
- Drug Information - 49 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Clinical Pathology Exam Articles (927)
Hypercalcemia is a common metabolic abnormality seen in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Depending on the serum calcium levels, hypercalcemi ...
The dexamethasone suppression test (DST) is used in the evaluation of endogenous Cushing syndrome (CS) by assessing for the lack of suppression of ...
The vertebral column, or spine, is composed of 33 vertebrae. These vertebrae play an essential role in protecting the spinal cord and the spinal ne ...
Viruses are known to cause up to 20% of all human cancers. The Human Herpesvirus-8 (HHV-8), also called Kaposi sarcoma Herpesvirus (KSHV) and ...
Botulism is a rare but potentially fatal syndrome of diffuse, flaccid paralysis caused by botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT), an exo neurotoxin elabo ...