Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Chemical Pathologist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pathology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Chemical Pathologist Exam.
We have 514 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 415 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pathology Chemistry Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Chemical Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Chemical Pathologist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls chemical pathology prep questions, chemical pathology review questions, and chemical pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pathology Chemistry Exam. 467 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Chemical Pathologist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Chemical Pathologist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
Topics include: Specimen Collection and Safety - 5%, Technical Methods - 13%, Analyts - 14%, Electrolytes, Callecthdamines, Vitamins, and Porphyrins - 10%, Toxicology - 10%, Organ Systems - 15%, Endocrine - 10%, Reproductive, Pregnancy, and Newborn - 8%, Immunology - 10%, and Lab Management - 5%
Chemical Pathologist Exam MCQs (514)
Our question bank for the Chemical Pathologist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 37 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 271 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 83 questions
- Genetics - 69 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 23 questions
- Gynecologic - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 49 questions
- Infectious - 45 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 39 questions
- Nervous - 58 questions
- Nutrition - 38 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 74 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 81 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 100 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 84 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 476 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 288 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 410 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 252 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 434 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 33 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 83 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 76 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 534 questions
- Pathophysiology - 444 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 414 questions
- Toxicology - 83 questions
- Treatment Medical - 122 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 50 questions
- Drug Information - 55 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 34 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Chemical Pathologist Exam Articles (415)
Undifferentiated patients often present with conditions that may be due to drug exposure and may require specialized diagnostic testing. Patients m ...
Teriparatide is a recombinant fragment of human parathyroid hormone consisting of its first amino(N)-terminal 34 amino acids and a potent osteoanab ...
Cryoglobulinemic vasculitis (CryoVas) is an immune complex-mediated inflammation of the small and medium-sized blood vessels, involving comple ...
Anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive (ALK+) anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) is a peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) that consists of chara ...
Calcium is the most abundant cation found in the human body and plays an integral role in neural transmission, enzyme activity, myocardial function ...
Prostate cancer is the fifth leading cause of male cancer-related deaths worldwide, counting 1,276,106 new cases and 358,989 deaths annually.
Cancer antigen 125 is an antigenic tumor marker that is commonly expressed by the epithelial ovarian neoplasms and other tissues such as cells lini ...
Infancy is a period of rapid growth second only to the fetal period. There is a pressing need to optimize nutrition to ensure adequate growth ...
Uterine fibroids or leiomyomata are the most common benign tumor affecting women. An early 2003 study by Baird et al. showed that the estimated inc ...
Acrodynia is a manifestation of chronic mercury poisoning or idiosyncrasy to mercury. This symptom complex includes dermatological and systemic man ...
Ghrelin is a peptide hormone known for its role in the stimulation of appetite and feeding behavior, energy homeostasis, and carbohydrate metabolis ...
Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted in the body by beta cells of islets of Langerhans of the pancreas and regulates blood glucose levels. Medical ...
Nelson syndrome or post adrenalectomy syndrome was first reported in 1958 in one patient by Dr. Don H. Nelson, an endocrinology fellow at the time. ...
On March 11, 2020, The World Health Organization (WHO) declared Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the illness caused by severe acute respiratory ...
Poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is characterized by rapid deterioration of kidney functions due to an inflammatory response (type III h ...
Ishwarlal Jialal MD, PhD, FRCPATH, DABCC DIRECTOR, CLINICAL CHEMISTRY VA MEDICAL CENTER, MATHER , CA DABCC , FRCPATH Davis CA
Juan A Merayo-Rodriguez MD Medical Director Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Medical School Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine Gainesville FL
Pooja Dhiman MBBS, MD, PhDc, FRCpathc Assistant Professor Diplomate of Royal College of Pathologists, UK Pondicherry
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required