Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Chemical Pathologist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pathology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Chemical Pathologist Exam.
We have 466 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 391 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pathology Chemistry Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Chemical Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Chemical Pathologist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls chemical pathology prep questions, chemical pathology review questions, and chemical pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pathology Chemistry Exam. 438 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the Chemical Pathologist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Chemical Pathologist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
Topics include: Specimen Collection and Safety - 5%, Technical Methods - 13%, Analyts - 14%, Electrolytes, Callecthdamines, Vitamins, and Porphyrins - 10%, Toxicology - 10%, Organ Systems - 15%, Endocrine - 10%, Reproductive, Pregnancy, and Newborn - 8%, Immunology - 10%, and Lab Management - 5%
Chemical Pathologist Exam MCQs (466)
Our question bank for the Chemical Pathologist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 27 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 240 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 76 questions
- Genetics - 70 questions
- Genitourinary - 32 questions
- Growth and Development - 24 questions
- Gynecologic - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 50 questions
- Infectious - 47 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 57 questions
- Nutrition - 41 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 74 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 82 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 98 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 83 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 358 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 438 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 264 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 378 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 202 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 383 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 80 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 69 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 496 questions
- Pathophysiology - 400 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 378 questions
- Toxicology - 83 questions
- Treatment Medical - 115 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 45 questions
- Drug Information - 55 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 34 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Chemical Pathologist Exam Articles (391)
Alginates are a family of compounds that naturally occur in the cell wall and extracellular matrix of various species of brown seaweed, often compr ...
Glycogenic hepatopathy (GH) is a rare or possibly under-diagnosed complication seen in children and young adults with poorly controlled type 1 diab ...
Screening for any disease is fruitful when there is benefit from its early diagnosis and intervention. This activity discusses the screening for di ...
Phenol is a disinfectant and chemical precursor with a variety of uses and indications. Joseph Lister introduced the concept of antiseptic surgery& ...
The dimorphic fungus coccidioides causes coccidioidomycosis, also known as San Joaquin Valley fever, which is endemic to the arid regions of the We ...
Nintey-five percent of the total testosterone in males is synthesized in the Leydig cells of the testis. Defects, whether acquired or congenit ...
Scurvy is a clinical syndrome that results from vitamin C deficiency. Tales from pirates and British sailors made the disease infamous. This d ...
Methylene blue has FDA approval for the treatment of methemoglobinemia, a condition when Fe2+ of hemoglobin gets oxidized to Fe3+, reducing the oxy ...
The parathyroid is comprised of 4 small glands embedded in the posterior aspect of the thyroid gland. Its main function is the production and secre ...
Laboratory medicine service in a hospital is concerned with relevant investigations of patient’s presenting complaints and sometimes with det ...
Poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is characterized by rapid deterioration of kidney functions due to an inflammatory response (type III h ...
Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF) is a progressive multiorgan fibrosing condition mainly caused by patients' exposure to gadolinium-based contras ...
Azathioprine (AZA) is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for symptomatic treatment of active rheumatoid arthritis. I ...
There is a consensus among all clinical specialties that the fat content of the average diet should be lowered to decrease the risk of cardiovascul ...
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is the most common endocrine pathology in the reproductive age female around the world. Stein and Leventhal init ...
Ishwarlal Jialal MD, PhD, FRCPATH, DABCC DIRECTOR, CLINICAL CHEMISTRY VA MEDICAL CENTER, MATHER , CA DABCC , FRCPATH Davis CA
Juan A Merayo-Rodriguez MD Medical Director Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Medical School Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine Gainesville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required