Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Chemical Pathologist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pathology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Chemical Pathologist Exam.
We have 514 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 54 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pathology Chemistry Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Chemical Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Chemical Pathologist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls chemical pathology prep questions, chemical pathology review questions, and chemical pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pathology Chemistry Exam. 64 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Chemical Pathologist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Chemical Pathologist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
The Chemical Pathologist Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Chemical Pathologist Exam?
Topics include: Specimen Collection and Safety - 5%, Technical Methods - 13%, Analyts - 14%, Electrolytes, Callecthdamines, Vitamins, and Porphyrins - 10%, Toxicology - 10%, Organ Systems - 15%, Endocrine - 10%, Reproductive, Pregnancy, and Newborn - 8%, Immunology - 10%, and Lab Management - 5%
Chemical Pathologist Exam MCQs (514)
Our question bank for the Chemical Pathologist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 29 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 275 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 83 questions
- Genetics - 73 questions
- Genitourinary - 33 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Gynecologic - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 51 questions
- Infectious - 47 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 40 questions
- Nervous - 60 questions
- Nutrition - 41 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 78 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 90 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 104 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 87 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 414 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 496 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 296 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 418 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 249 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 428 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 31 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 87 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 78 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 554 questions
- Pathophysiology - 456 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 429 questions
- Toxicology - 86 questions
- Treatment Medical - 125 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 23 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 50 questions
- Drug Information - 56 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 34 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Chemical Pathologist Exam Articles (54)
Partial thromboplastin time (PTT) is the time it takes for a patient's blood to form a clot as measured in seconds. It is used to measure the activ ...
The term dialysis is derived from the Greek words dia, meaning "through", and lysis meaning "loosening or splitting". It is a form of renal replace ...
Bence Jones protein (BJP) was first described in a patient admitted to St. George’s Hospital in London under the care of Drs. Watson and MacI ...
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is a clear protein- and glucose-rich liquid in the subarachnoid space of the central nervous system. It is found in the v ...
Medullary thyroid cancer is a tumor arising from the parafollicular cells, or C cells, of the thyroid gland. Medullary thyroid cancer pro ...
Ketoacidosis is a metabolic state associated with pathologically high serum and urine concentrations of ketone bodies, namely acetone, acetoac ...
Scurvy is a clinical syndrome that results from vitamin C deficiency. Tales from pirates and British sailors made the disease infamous. This d ...
Renal calculi are a common cause of blood in the urine (hematuria) and pain in the abdomen, flank, or groin. They occur in one in 11 people at some ...
Cryptococcosis is an important opportunistic infection that causes more than 100,000 HIV-related deaths each year. It was named the Busse-Buschke d ...
Niacin (a combination of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide), a B vitamin (vitamin B3), is a pharmacotherapeutic agent that has been used since 1955, ...
Kidneys play a pivotal role in maintaining the acid-base balance of body along with lungs, and they do so by reabsorbing filtered bicarbonate and r ...
Urea cycle disorders (UCDs) are inborn errors of metabolism (IEMs) resulting from defects in any 1 of the six enzymes or 2 transporters involved in ...
Prostate cancer is the fifth leading cause of male cancer-related deaths worldwide, counting 1,276,106 new cases and 358,989 deaths annually.
Influenza viruses belong to Orthomyxoviridae RNA virus family and classify into three distinct types based on their major antigenic differences; in ...
The thyroid gland is composed of thyroid follicles that synthesize and store thyroid hormone. The epithelial cells referred to as follicular cells ...
Ishwarlal Jialal MD, PhD, FRCPATH, DABCC DIRECTOR, CLINICAL CHEMISTRY VA MEDICAL CENTER, MATHER , CA DABCC , FRCPATH Davis CA
Juan A Merayo-Rodriguez MD Medical Director Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Medical School Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine Gainesville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required