Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 11,756 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,425 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Final Prof Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan Final Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls final prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the Final Prof Exam. 3,435 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan Final Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
Topics include: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Pediatrics
Pakistan Final Professional Exam MCQs (11,756)
Our question bank for the Pakistan Final Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 513 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2372 questions
- Connective Tissue - 331 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 630 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1363 questions
- Eyes - 412 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2011 questions
- Genetics - 356 questions
- Genitourinary - 662 questions
- Growth and Development - 387 questions
- Gynecologic - 541 questions
- Hematologic - 832 questions
- Infectious - 2622 questions
- Integument - 1044 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1552 questions
- Nervous - 2227 questions
- Nutrition - 237 questions
- Obstetric - 603 questions
- Oncologic - 1130 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 756 questions
- Pulmonary - 1495 questions
- Renal - 713 questions
- Surgery - 987 questions
- Toxicology - 728 questions
- Trauma - 1000 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 207 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 83 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 322 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 50 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1198 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 111 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3122 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 328 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4116 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 5978 questions
- Classification - 1117 questions
- Differential - 5961 questions
- Epidemiology - 386 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3249 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3741 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 880 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1913 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3193 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 380 questions
- History Physical - 12686 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5912 questions
- Patient Education - 574 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6385 questions
- Toxicology - 530 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5602 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 83 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 89 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 48 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 64 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1337 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 63 questions
- Clinical Education - 159 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1194 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 865 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 388 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 66 questions
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Articles (4,425)
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is found in some animal food products and is also synthesized in the human body via exposure to the su ...
Impetigo is a common infection of the superficial layers of the epidermis that is highly contagious and most commonly caused by gram-positive ...
Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) are defined as two episodes of acute bacterial cystitis, along with associated symptoms within the l ...
Carbon monoxide is a tasteless, odorless, colorless, and non-irritating gas formed with the combustion of hydrocarbons (fossil fuels). It binds to ...
Xeroderma refers to “dry skin” and is a common condition which results in skin roughness, tightness, flaking, and scaling.