Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam.
We have 12,966 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,429 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Final Prof Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan Final Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls final prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the Final Prof Exam. 3,415 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan Final Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
Topics include: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Pediatrics
Pakistan Final Professional Exam MCQs (12,966)
Our question bank for the Pakistan Final Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 517 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2539 questions
- Connective Tissue - 327 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 732 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1421 questions
- Eyes - 465 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2147 questions
- Genetics - 382 questions
- Genitourinary - 682 questions
- Growth and Development - 415 questions
- Gynecologic - 553 questions
- Hematologic - 905 questions
- Infectious - 2804 questions
- Integument - 1122 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1654 questions
- Nervous - 2385 questions
- Nutrition - 250 questions
- Obstetric - 647 questions
- Oncologic - 1249 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 823 questions
- Pulmonary - 1646 questions
- Renal - 782 questions
- Surgery - 1120 questions
- Toxicology - 777 questions
- Trauma - 1070 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 213 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 88 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 335 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 52 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1309 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 121 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3231 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 358 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4277 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 28 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 48 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 36 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 19 questions
- Causes - 6387 questions
- Classification - 1274 questions
- Differential - 6321 questions
- Epidemiology - 406 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3508 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3978 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 957 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2116 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3513 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 407 questions
- History Physical - 13722 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6404 questions
- Patient Education - 580 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6876 questions
- Toxicology - 568 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6101 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 93 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 90 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 53 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 72 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1533 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 80 questions
- Clinical Education - 186 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1254 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 925 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 412 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 67 questions
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Articles (4,429)
Abdominal angina is postprandial pain that occurs in mesenteric vascular occlusive disease when blood flow to the colon cannot increase enough to m ...
Diabetic kidney disease (DKD) is the leading cause of end-stage kidney disease (ESKD) in developed countries, including the United States.
Pituitary adenomas are tumors of the anterior pituitary. Most pituitary tumors are slow-growing and benign. They are classified based on size or ce ...
Catatonia, a neuropsychiatric syndrome characterized by abnormal movements, behaviors, and withdrawal, is a condition that is most often seen in mo ...
Alcoholic ketoacidosis (AKA) is a clinical syndrome seen mostly in patients with chronic alcohol use disorder and frequently seen in patients who b ...
The first four weeks of life of an infant are considered the neonatal period. During this period many complex physiologic changes occur, and t ...
Carbon tetrachloride (CCl4) is a colorless, volatile, non-inflammable liquid that is produced by the mixture of chlorine with chloroform in the pre ...
Bone tumors are mostly benign. The most important determinants in imaging of bone tumors are morphology on plain radiograph (well-defined lytic, il ...
Prostate cancer is the fifth leading cause of male cancer-related deaths worldwide, counting 1,276,106 new cases and 358,989 deaths annually.
Sideroblastic anemia is a type of anemia that results from abnormal utilization of iron during erythropoiesis. There are different forms ...
Salivary gland tumors are a rare group of complex, heterogenous histologies that are located in the parotid glands, submandibular glands, sublingua ...
Technetium-99m (99mTc) is a radionuclide isotope that is used primarily for imaging and diagnostic purposes.
Vitamin-D, calcium, and phosphorus are the main factors that influence bone maturation and mineralization. Defective mineralization can lead t ...
Myasthenia gravis (MG) is the most common disorder affecting the neuromuscular junction (NMJ) of the skeletal muscles. The classic presentation is ...
Pressure support ventilation (PSV) is a mode of positive pressure mechanical ventilation in which the patient triggers every breath. PSV is deliver ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required