Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 9,169 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,231 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Final Prof Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan Final Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls final prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the Final Prof Exam. 3,270 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan Final Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
Topics include: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Pediatrics
Pakistan Final Professional Exam MCQs (9,169)
Our question bank for the Pakistan Final Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 397 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1966 questions
- Connective Tissue - 263 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 487 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1139 questions
- Eyes - 328 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1665 questions
- Genetics - 286 questions
- Genitourinary - 556 questions
- Growth and Development - 311 questions
- Gynecologic - 369 questions
- Hematologic - 663 questions
- Infectious - 2111 questions
- Integument - 825 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1227 questions
- Nervous - 1894 questions
- Nutrition - 189 questions
- Obstetric - 453 questions
- Oncologic - 874 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 578 questions
- Pulmonary - 1214 questions
- Renal - 608 questions
- Surgery - 806 questions
- Toxicology - 591 questions
- Trauma - 814 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 163 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 79 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 259 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 48 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 991 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 81 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2659 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 241 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3489 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 4851 questions
- Classification - 887 questions
- Differential - 4818 questions
- Epidemiology - 289 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2606 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3018 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 729 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1538 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2554 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 294 questions
- History Physical - 10240 questions
- Legal - 29 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4800 questions
- Patient Education - 479 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5134 questions
- Toxicology - 428 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4582 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 73 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 75 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 35 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 50 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1081 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 51 questions
- Clinical Education - 157 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 993 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 739 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 326 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 54 questions
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Articles (4,231)
Pes cavus is an orthopedic condition that manifests in both children and adults. Pes cavus and pes cavovarus are often used interchangeably as the ...
Mosquito is the insect that causes the most insect bites worldwide. Belonging to the family, they are naturally occurring everyw ...
Fournier gangrene, a relatively rare form of necrotizing fasciitis, is a rapidly progressive disease that affects the deep and superficial tis ...
Urinary retention is one of the most prevalent urological complaints resulting in patients presenting to the emergency department, although this is ...
Zinc is a transition metal usually present in nature in its divalent state. It is considered an essential mineral as it is necessary for the produc ...