Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam.
We have 12,795 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,455 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Final Prof Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan Final Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls final prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the Final Prof Exam. 3,436 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan Final Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
Topics include: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Pediatrics
Pakistan Final Professional Exam MCQs (12,795)
Our question bank for the Pakistan Final Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 546 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2530 questions
- Connective Tissue - 356 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 706 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1425 questions
- Eyes - 457 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2175 questions
- Genetics - 376 questions
- Genitourinary - 674 questions
- Growth and Development - 408 questions
- Gynecologic - 564 questions
- Hematologic - 907 questions
- Infectious - 2816 questions
- Integument - 1112 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1621 questions
- Nervous - 2342 questions
- Nutrition - 250 questions
- Obstetric - 655 questions
- Oncologic - 1220 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 821 questions
- Pulmonary - 1657 questions
- Renal - 779 questions
- Surgery - 1099 questions
- Toxicology - 779 questions
- Trauma - 1054 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 217 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 89 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 340 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 53 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1308 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 121 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3266 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 354 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4321 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 27 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 19 questions
- Causes - 6360 questions
- Classification - 1232 questions
- Differential - 6352 questions
- Epidemiology - 404 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3486 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4005 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 939 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2085 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3458 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 413 questions
- History Physical - 13642 questions
- Legal - 39 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6356 questions
- Patient Education - 579 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6827 questions
- Toxicology - 572 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6062 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 91 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 90 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 54 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 69 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1501 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 77 questions
- Clinical Education - 178 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1263 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 932 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 416 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Articles (4,455)
Orbital hypertelorism is defined as an increased distance between the orbits, with true lateral displacement of the orbits. Anthropometric measurem ...
Spinal hemangiomas are the most common primary tumor of the spine. Usually benign, this lesi ...
Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic initially discovered in 1952. It is useful for treating various infections and also has an indication f ...
Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis (AFND), also known as Sweet syndrome or Gomm Button disease, consists of erythematous plaques and papule ...
Amebiasis or amoebic dysentery is a common parasitic enteral infection. It is caused by any of the amoebas of the group. Am ...
Roughly half of all symptomatic renal calculi are potentially preventable if patients were properly diagnosed and treated for their underlying chem ...
Tricuspid atresia (TA) is a cyanotic congenital heart defect characterized by the complete agenesis of the tricuspid valve (TV). That is, there is ...
Human bites account for a relatively low percentage (3%) of the total bites encountered in the ED, but they have the potential for severe morbidity ...
Turtle headache is a subtype of the broader category of hypnic headache. This condition is a rare, episodic headache syndrome first described in la ...
Radiation therapy is an important component in the treatment of cancer. It may play a role as an adjuvant, neoadjuvant, palliative, or definitive t ...
Free-living amebas are protozoan parasites that exist in the environment, mainly freshwater, lakes, and rivers without the need for a definitive ho ...
Bronchiolitis obliterans is also known as obliterative bronchiolitis or constrictive bronchiolitis. When it occurs after lung transplantation or he ...
Cholangiocarcinoma (CC) is a rare malignancy of the epithelial cells from various areas of the biliary tree, including intrahepatic, perihilar, and ...
Cystine stones account for only about 1% to 2% of all kidney stones but represent roughly 6% to 8% of all pediatric calculi. Eighty percent of cyst ...
Muscle cramps result in continuous, involuntary, painful, and localized contraction of an entire muscle group, individual single muscle, or select ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required