Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,316 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,790 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Final Prof Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan Final Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls final prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the Final Prof Exam. 3,039 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan Final Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
The Pakistan Final Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan Final Professional Exam?
Topics include: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Pediatrics
Pakistan Final Professional Exam MCQs (7,316)
Our question bank for the Pakistan Final Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 317 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1642 questions
- Connective Tissue - 225 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 367 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 926 questions
- Eyes - 269 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1399 questions
- Genetics - 231 questions
- Genitourinary - 483 questions
- Growth and Development - 249 questions
- Gynecologic - 285 questions
- Hematologic - 542 questions
- Infectious - 1776 questions
- Integument - 645 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1032 questions
- Nervous - 1592 questions
- Nutrition - 155 questions
- Obstetric - 345 questions
- Oncologic - 704 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 435 questions
- Pulmonary - 1004 questions
- Renal - 504 questions
- Surgery - 655 questions
- Toxicology - 452 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 710 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 130 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 70 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 215 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 42 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 812 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 69 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2314 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 182 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2967 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 14 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 24 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 3990 questions
- Classification - 714 questions
- Differential - 3928 questions
- Epidemiology - 236 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2131 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2469 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 593 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 20 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1259 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2089 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 253 questions
- History Physical - 8387 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3920 questions
- Patient Education - 381 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4185 questions
- Toxicology - 326 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3736 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 66 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 60 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 32 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 39 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 879 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 39 questions
- Clinical Education - 127 questions
- Environmental - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 807 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 590 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 259 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
Pakistan Final Professional Exam Articles (3,790)
Inguinal hernia repair is an extremely common operation performed by surgeons. More than 800,000 repairs performed annually. An inguinal hernia is ...
Initially described in the 1960s by Dr. Angelo Di George , velocardial facial syndrome (otherwise k ...
A well-planned surgical incision is one of the most crucial steps in any surgical procedure. It is always essential to determine the proper locatio ...
The human heart is a pivotal organ in the circulatory system, and it beats more than 2 billion times during normal life. This functioning of the he ...