Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam.
We have 5,586 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,603 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 4th Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 2,221 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
Topics include: Special pathology, histopathology, hematology, ophthalmology, and otorhinolaryngology.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam MCQs (5,586)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 382 questions
- Cardiovascular - 581 questions
- Connective Tissue - 158 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 874 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 577 questions
- Eyes - 1112 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 738 questions
- Genetics - 412 questions
- Genitourinary - 175 questions
- Growth and Development - 156 questions
- Gynecologic - 167 questions
- Hematologic - 1187 questions
- Infectious - 1007 questions
- Integument - 577 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 441 questions
- Nervous - 874 questions
- Nutrition - 108 questions
- Obstetric - 102 questions
- Oncologic - 1182 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 470 questions
- Renal - 288 questions
- Surgery - 333 questions
- Toxicology - 151 questions
- Trauma - 317 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 37 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 27 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 88 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 306 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 37 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1796 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1975 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 3090 questions
- Classification - 671 questions
- Differential - 2796 questions
- Epidemiology - 235 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1663 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2023 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 215 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1246 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 981 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 74 questions
- History Physical - 5712 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3890 questions
- Patient Education - 88 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2547 questions
- Toxicology - 110 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1199 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 12 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 441 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 222 questions
- Drug Information - 205 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 94 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Articles (2,603)
Ascites is the pathologic accumulation of fluid within the peritoneal cavity. It is the most common complication of cirrhosis and occurs in about 5 ...
Atherosclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the arteries and is the underlying cause of about 50% of all deaths in westernized society. It ...
species represent one of the most common causes of bacterial diarrheal illness worldwide. According to the United States Cen ...
Intertrigo is a superficial inflammatory skin condition of the skin's flexural surfaces, prompted or irritated by warm temperatures, friction, mois ...
Adult T-cell leukemia (ATL) is a highly aggressive mature T-cell neoplasm associated with human T-cell lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) infection ...
Subarachnoid hemorrhage is an important type of head bleed that every physician should be aware of because it is important to provide fast and appr ...
Lipase is an enzyme that breaks down triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. Lipases are present in pancreatic secretions and are respons ...
The definition of edema is a swelling due to the expansion of interstitial fluid volume in tissues or an organ. Several clinical conditions present ...
Lichen sclerosus (LS) is a chronic inflammatory disease. It was first described by Hallopeau in 1881. Since then, multiple names have been used to ...
The zygoma is a bone that provides vital contributions to both the structure and aesthetic of the midface and articulates with several bones o ...
The pituitary gland is also known as the master gland of the body because it regulates hormonal balance. The location of the pituitary gl ...
Thalassemias are a heterogeneous grouping of genetic disorders that result from a decreased synthesis of alpha or beta chains of hemoglobin (H ...
Germ cell tumors (GCT), derived from primordial germ cells, are a diverse group of neoplasms that arise in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) prima ...
Erythema nodosum (EN) is a common acute nodular septal panniculitis, characterized by the sudden onset of erythematous, firm, solid, deep nodules o ...
Cheyne-Stokes respiration is a type of breathing disorder characterized by cyclical episodes of apnea and hyperventilation. Although described ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Dr. Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required