Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam.
We have 5,518 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,643 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 4th Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 2,277 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
Topics include: Special pathology, histopathology, hematology, ophthalmology, and otorhinolaryngology.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam MCQs (5,518)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 385 questions
- Cardiovascular - 587 questions
- Connective Tissue - 158 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 838 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 584 questions
- Eyes - 1085 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 771 questions
- Genetics - 418 questions
- Genitourinary - 174 questions
- Growth and Development - 157 questions
- Gynecologic - 179 questions
- Hematologic - 1168 questions
- Infectious - 1045 questions
- Integument - 576 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 435 questions
- Nervous - 850 questions
- Nutrition - 104 questions
- Obstetric - 113 questions
- Oncologic - 1193 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 57 questions
- Pulmonary - 468 questions
- Renal - 275 questions
- Surgery - 337 questions
- Toxicology - 162 questions
- Trauma - 306 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 46 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 26 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 99 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 307 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 35 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1846 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2051 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 3065 questions
- Classification - 647 questions
- Differential - 2853 questions
- Epidemiology - 241 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1656 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2006 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 220 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1226 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1002 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 87 questions
- History Physical - 5677 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3840 questions
- Patient Education - 91 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2536 questions
- Toxicology - 113 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1187 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 450 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 56 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 228 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 206 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 92 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 20 questions
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Articles (2,643)
Pressure injuries are defined as localized damage to the skin as well as underlying soft tissue, usually occurring over a bony prominence or relate ...
Discovered in 1882 by Robert Koch, tuberculosis (TB), one of the oldest known infections, is a major global health problem and one of the top ...
The adult human skeleton is composed of 206 bones. At birth, there are approximately 270 bones, with the final adult count decreasing as a portion ...
Multiple myeloma (MM) is a clonal plasma cell proliferative disorder characterized by the abnormal increase of monoclonal paraprotein leading to ev ...
Herpes genitalis can be caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 or type 2 and manifests as either a primary or recurrent infection.
The presentation of foreign body aspiration in the emergency department varies greatly and can suffer from incorrect or delayed diagnosis.&nbs ...
Antiplatelet medications divide into oral and parenteral agents. Oral agents subdivide further based on the mechanism of action. Aspirin was t ...
Prednisone is a synthetic, anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid that derives from cortisone. It is biologically inert and converted to prednisolon ...
Babesiosis is an infectious disease caused by intraerythrocytic, tick-borne protozoa of the species.
Peripheral T cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a heterogeneous group of lymphomas accounting for 5% to 15% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas (NHL), in the w ...
Epithelial cells make up primary tissues throughout the body. There are many arrangements of epithelial cells such as squamous, cuboidal, and colum ...
Sporothrix schenckii, S. schenckii, is a dimorphic fungus that can cause Sporotrichosis. S. schenckii exists in either a hyphal form at temperature ...
B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) is a hormone secreted from cardiac ventricular myocytes in response to myocardial stretch and stress. Its release ...
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is defined as the presence of kidney damage or an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) less than 60 m ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required