Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam.
We have 5,655 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,644 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 4th Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 2,264 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
Topics include: Special pathology, histopathology, hematology, ophthalmology, and otorhinolaryngology.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam MCQs (5,655)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 382 questions
- Cardiovascular - 593 questions
- Connective Tissue - 157 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 872 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 590 questions
- Eyes - 1114 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 746 questions
- Genetics - 416 questions
- Genitourinary - 175 questions
- Growth and Development - 160 questions
- Gynecologic - 167 questions
- Hematologic - 1196 questions
- Infectious - 1021 questions
- Integument - 579 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 445 questions
- Nervous - 883 questions
- Nutrition - 110 questions
- Obstetric - 109 questions
- Oncologic - 1199 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 58 questions
- Pulmonary - 472 questions
- Renal - 295 questions
- Surgery - 332 questions
- Toxicology - 159 questions
- Trauma - 313 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 42 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 27 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 97 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 307 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 37 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1850 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 11 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2043 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 3116 questions
- Classification - 677 questions
- Differential - 2847 questions
- Epidemiology - 252 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1685 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2053 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 219 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1256 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 992 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 88 questions
- History Physical - 5764 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3928 questions
- Patient Education - 89 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2585 questions
- Toxicology - 113 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1208 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 12 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 444 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 9 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 222 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 205 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 94 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Articles (2,644)
Leptin is a peptide hormone released from adipose tissue and encoded by the obese () gene. While leptin's role is classically ...
Health professionals need to understand the important difference between gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Gram-positive bacteria are bacte ...
Antiglobulin testing, also known as the Coombs test, is an immunology laboratory procedure used to detect the presence of antibodies against circul ...
Fluticasone is a corticosteroid given via oral, nasal, or topical routes. The route of administration depends on the patient’s diagnosis. Ora ...
Von Willebrand disease (vWD) is a common bleeding disorder caused by quantitative or qualitative defects of the von Willebrand factor (vWF). The cl ...
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone ADH release (SIADH) is a condition defined by the unsuppressed release of antidiuretic hormone ...
Hypertension affects about 30% of adults in the United States. Most cases are due to essenti ...
Anal cancer is a rare tumor. In 2017, the estimated incidence rate for anal cancer in the United States is 8200, and the number of deaths from ...
Pott puffy tumor (PPT) is a forehead swelling and edema resulting from osteomyelitis of the frontal skull bone with associated subperiosteal absces ...
Primary tumors of the optic nerve are relatively rare. They include the following:
Riedel fibrosing thyroiditis is a rare disease characterized by chronic inflammation and fibrosis of the thyroid gland. It is also known ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is a heterogeneous group of idiopathic inflammatory arthritis affecting children younger than 16 years of age a ...
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a lung disorder where there is scarring of the lungs from an unknown cause. It is usually a progressive dise ...
Testicular cancers are classified based on their cell of origin: seminomatous, non-seminomatous, Leydig, Sertoli, choriocarcinoma, embryonal, terat ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required