Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the 4th Prof Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the 4th Prof Exam.
We have 5,483 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,584 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test 4th Prof Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 2,199 authors and 39 editors have contributed to the development of the 4th Prof Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
4th Prof Exam Overview
How many hours is the 4th Prof Exam?
The 4th Prof Exam is hours.
How many questions is the 4th Prof Exam?
The 4th Prof Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the 4th Prof Exam?
4th Prof Exam MCQs (5,483)
Our question bank for the 4th Prof Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 377 questions
- Cardiovascular - 567 questions
- Connective Tissue - 156 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 854 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 561 questions
- Eyes - 1108 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 733 questions
- Genetics - 404 questions
- Genitourinary - 174 questions
- Growth and Development - 152 questions
- Gynecologic - 168 questions
- Hematologic - 1171 questions
- Infectious - 986 questions
- Integument - 569 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 436 questions
- Nervous - 860 questions
- Nutrition - 103 questions
- Obstetric - 102 questions
- Oncologic - 1168 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 44 questions
- Pulmonary - 460 questions
- Renal - 286 questions
- Surgery - 329 questions
- Toxicology - 145 questions
- Trauma - 316 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 75 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 299 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 36 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1716 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1881 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 3028 questions
- Classification - 665 questions
- Differential - 2714 questions
- Epidemiology - 226 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1610 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1967 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 209 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1227 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 968 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 60 questions
- History Physical - 5615 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3807 questions
- Patient Education - 87 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2466 questions
- Toxicology - 109 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1180 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 19 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 437 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 51 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 217 questions
- Drug Information - 203 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 95 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
4th Prof Exam Articles (2,584)
Topiramate is a compound that belongs to the family of medications called antiepileptic drugs (AEDs). AEDs are generally used for neurologic a ...
Acquired digital fibrokeratoma (ADFK) is a relatively rare, benign, fibrous tumor.
The eye is one of the most anatomically complex regions of the body, and often systemic diseases manifest in the eye, sometimes these ophthalmic ma ...
Hyphema is defined as accumulated red blood cells (RBC) in the anterior chamber of the eye. By de ...
Acute pancreatitis is common and is the leading cause of hospitalization amongst gastrointestinal disorders in the United States. Th ...
Keloids are benign raised scars that form by excessive tissue proliferation and excess collagen in the skin during healing. Although benign lesions ...
Dupuytren disease is predominantly a myofibroblastic disease that affects the palmar and digital fascia of the hand and results in contracture defo ...
Congenital lung diseases are rare but exceptionally distinct in their presentation ranging from large masses requiring immediate surgical intervent ...
A deep-vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms within the deep veins, usually of the leg, but can occur in the veins of the arms and the m ...
Osteoporosis is defined as low bone mineral density caused by altered bone microstructure ultimately predisposing patients to low-impact, fragility ...
Hepatic cystic lesions were once thought to be relatively uncommon; however, they are being diagnosed more frequently with the continued advancemen ...
Addison disease is an acquired primary adrenal insufficiency. A primary adrenal insufficiency is termed Addison disease when an autoimmune pro ...
Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) is a rheumatic disorder characterized by pain and stiffness around the neck, shoulder and hip area. This disorder is m ...
Microcystic adnexal carcinoma (MAC) is a rare malignant sweat gland tumor that commonly occurs on the head and neck.MAC has a predilection for ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required