Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,941 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 903 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 4th Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 888 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
Topics include: Special pathology, histopathology, hematology, ophthalmology, and otorhinolaryngology.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam MCQs (1,941)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 90 questions
- Cardiovascular - 167 questions
- Connective Tissue - 51 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 379 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 217 questions
- Eyes - 644 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 285 questions
- Genetics - 88 questions
- Genitourinary - 68 questions
- Growth and Development - 45 questions
- Gynecologic - 70 questions
- Hematologic - 343 questions
- Infectious - 395 questions
- Integument - 123 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 86 questions
- Nervous - 205 questions
- Nutrition - 42 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 501 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 161 questions
- Renal - 99 questions
- Surgery - 118 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Trauma - 112 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 68 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 699 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 743 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 1062 questions
- Classification - 203 questions
- Differential - 1100 questions
- Epidemiology - 98 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 652 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 690 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 67 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 538 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 364 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 2093 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1320 questions
- Patient Education - 42 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 859 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 405 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 178 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 59 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 39 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Articles (903)
A visual acuity test is only one part of a comprehensive ophthalmologic examination. The goal of the visual acuity test is to determine clarity or ...
Nephrolithiasis, or kidney stones, is the most common condition affecting the urinary system, affecting about 12% of the world population, wit ...
Ketoacidosis is a metabolic state associated with pathologically high serum and urine concentrations of ketone bodies, namely acetone, acetoac ...
Somatostatinoma is a rare neuroendocrine tumor (NET) with an incidence of 1 in 40 million individuals
Any fluid that leaks from one or both nipples of a non-pregnant and non-breastfeeding breast is referred to as nipple discharge. Nipple discharge i ...