Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,555 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 798 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 4th Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan 4th Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 4th prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 4th Prof Examination. 820 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 4th Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam?
Topics include: Special pathology, histopathology, hematology, ophthalmology, and otorhinolaryngology.
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam MCQs (1,555)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 4th Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 78 questions
- Cardiovascular - 143 questions
- Connective Tissue - 39 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 258 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 164 questions
- Eyes - 569 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 234 questions
- Genetics - 73 questions
- Genitourinary - 59 questions
- Growth and Development - 35 questions
- Gynecologic - 58 questions
- Hematologic - 290 questions
- Infectious - 315 questions
- Integument - 92 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 60 questions
- Nervous - 164 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 416 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 124 questions
- Renal - 83 questions
- Surgery - 93 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 91 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 49 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 570 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 604 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 877 questions
- Classification - 159 questions
- Differential - 892 questions
- Epidemiology - 79 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 534 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 548 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 53 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 429 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 282 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 1712 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1084 questions
- Patient Education - 33 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 686 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 313 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 136 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 45 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Pakistan 4th Professional Exam Articles (798)
Mastoiditis is the inflammation of a portion of the temporal bone referred to as the mastoid air cells. The mastoid air cells are epithelium lined ...
Vocal cord paralysis refers to the immobility of the vocal cord, while vocal cord paresis refers to the impaired mobility of the vocal cord. Both c ...
Behcet disease was first described in 1937 by Hulusi Behçet from Istanbul, who described three patients with oral and genital ulceratio ...
Peutz-Jeghers syndrome (PJS) is a hereditary cancer syndrome characterized by gastrointestinal (GI) polyposis, mucocutaneous pigmented macules, and ...
Chondroblastoma is a benign, chondroid-producing neoplasm composed of chondroblasts. It accounts for less than 1% of all bone tumors and usually ar ...