Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam.
We have 6,688 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,731 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 3rd Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 3rd prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 3rd Prof Examination. 2,335 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology, general pathology, microbiology, forensic medicine, toxicology, behavioral sciences, and ethics
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam MCQs (6,688)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 395 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1114 questions
- Connective Tissue - 146 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 279 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 834 questions
- Eyes - 202 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1068 questions
- Genetics - 272 questions
- Genitourinary - 361 questions
- Growth and Development - 103 questions
- Gynecologic - 243 questions
- Hematologic - 589 questions
- Infectious - 1867 questions
- Integument - 716 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 534 questions
- Nervous - 1304 questions
- Nutrition - 90 questions
- Obstetric - 143 questions
- Oncologic - 909 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 544 questions
- Pulmonary - 680 questions
- Renal - 429 questions
- Surgery - 236 questions
- Toxicology - 848 questions
- Trauma - 157 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 19 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 48 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 115 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2340 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1378 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 165 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2884 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 3770 questions
- Classification - 610 questions
- Differential - 2285 questions
- Epidemiology - 226 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1138 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1828 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 276 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 703 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 710 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 116 questions
- History Physical - 6584 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4578 questions
- Patient Education - 161 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3344 questions
- Toxicology - 628 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3859 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 189 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 28 questions
- Clinical Education - 39 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1626 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 2447 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 598 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 297 questions
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Articles (2,731)
Rifaximin is a non-absorbable oral antibiotic. Rifaximin has a broad spectrum of activity against both gram-negative and gram-positive anaerobic an ...
Mosquito is the insect that causes the most insect bites worldwide. Belonging to the family, they are naturally occurring everyw ...
Acral lentiginous melanoma (ALM), also sometimes referred to as, simply, acral melanoma, is melanoma occurring on the hands and feet (palms, soles, ...
Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that has been in use since 1964. Triamterene is used by physicians who treat patients with fluid retent ...
Simvastatin is an oral HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of lovastatin, the first ...
M cells (or microfold cells, a name given due to their unique structure) are specialized intestinal epithelial cells that are primarily found& ...
Beta-lactam antimicrobials are used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and are among the most prescribed drugs in the US.
The tongue is readily visible to patients who may present for assessment of a variety of incidentally noted disorders or may present as a referral ...
Protamine is an FDA-approved drug for use in neutralizing the effect of unfractionated heparin.
Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fo ...
Physostigmine is a tertiary amine and a reversible cholinergic medication most commonly used to manage and treat antimuscarinic toxicity and glauco ...
Calcitriol is a hormonally-active, synthetic vitamin D analog prescribed to treat hypocalcemia, osteoporosis, and the prevention of corticosteroid- ...
Angina, or chest pain, is the most common symptom of ischemic heart disease, a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Chest pain can be ...
Spider angioma, also known as spider naevus or spider telangiectasia, is a vascular lesion characterized by anomalous dilatation of end vascul ...
is an anaerobic gram-positive spore-forming bacillus that is associated with acute gastrointestinal infection rang ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required