Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam.
We have 6,832 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,740 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 3rd Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 3rd prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 3rd Prof Examination. 2,327 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology, general pathology, microbiology, forensic medicine, toxicology, behavioral sciences, and ethics
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam MCQs (6,832)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 394 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1124 questions
- Connective Tissue - 153 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 284 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 837 questions
- Eyes - 209 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1081 questions
- Genetics - 269 questions
- Genitourinary - 374 questions
- Growth and Development - 102 questions
- Gynecologic - 252 questions
- Hematologic - 577 questions
- Infectious - 1911 questions
- Integument - 726 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 555 questions
- Nervous - 1336 questions
- Nutrition - 93 questions
- Obstetric - 147 questions
- Oncologic - 914 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 547 questions
- Pulmonary - 692 questions
- Renal - 447 questions
- Surgery - 240 questions
- Toxicology - 832 questions
- Trauma - 162 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 21 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 48 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 109 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2352 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 30 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1360 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 166 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2876 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 18 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 3899 questions
- Classification - 640 questions
- Differential - 2310 questions
- Epidemiology - 235 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1163 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1867 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 284 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 741 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 728 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 114 questions
- History Physical - 6682 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4687 questions
- Patient Education - 165 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3390 questions
- Toxicology - 614 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3887 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 195 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 31 questions
- Clinical Education - 43 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1607 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 20 questions
- Drug Information - 2425 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 595 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 296 questions
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Articles (2,740)
Synthetic melatonin is a dietary supplement. The FDA does not regulate supplements. Therefore, melatonin is not officially FDA-approved for any ind ...
Glioma is the most common form of central nervous system (CNS) neoplasm that originates from glial cells. In the United States, there are six cases ...
Memantine is an antagonist of the NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate)-receptor subtype of glutamate receptor. It is used to slow the neurotoxicity tho ...
Anabolic steroids (also known as androgenic steroids) are synthetic derivatives of testosterone. Legal, as well as the illegal use of anabolic ster ...
Sexually transmitted infections, STIs, are a feared sequela of sexual assault. The most common sexually transmitted infections diagnosed in f ...
The word "gastroenteritis" originates from the Greek word , meaning "stomach," and , meaning "small intestine." So ...
The approved FDA condition for which castor oil may be useful as a stimulant laxative, which can be beneficial in constipation and medical procedur ...
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome is a common complication of a thiamine deficiency that is primarily seen with alcoholics. This syndrome was classically ...
Glycogen storage disease type II (GSD2, Pompe Disease) is a recessive metabolic disorder, creating glycogen deposits inside lysosomes within the mu ...
Adenosine can serve as a diagnostic or therapeutic agent. Diagnostically, adenosine is one pharmaceutical agent used in a myocardial perfusion stre ...
Carbon monoxide is a tasteless, odorless, colorless, and non-irritating gas formed with the combustion of hydrocarbons (fossil fuels). It binds to ...
Invasive lobular carcinoma is the second most common histologic form of breast cancer, representing 5% to 15% of all invasive breast cancers.
is a group of epilepsies accounting for about 20 to 40% of all epilepsies. This group of epil ...
Actinomycosis is a rare subacute to chronic infection caused by the gram-positive filamentous non-acid fast anaerobic to microaerophilic bacteria, ...
Opioid analgesia is indicated for the management of pain in patients where an opioid analgesic is appropriate. What, exactly, the term appropriate& ...
Anoosh Zafar Gondal MBBS Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required