Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,847 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,196 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 3rd Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 3rd prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 3rd Prof Examination. 1,942 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology, general pathology, microbiology, forensic medicine, toxicology, behavioral sciences, and ethics
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam MCQs (3,847)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 268 questions
- Cardiovascular - 683 questions
- Connective Tissue - 90 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 169 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 522 questions
- Eyes - 126 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 679 questions
- Genetics - 172 questions
- Genitourinary - 251 questions
- Growth and Development - 66 questions
- Gynecologic - 148 questions
- Hematologic - 390 questions
- Infectious - 1156 questions
- Integument - 399 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 339 questions
- Nervous - 809 questions
- Nutrition - 55 questions
- Obstetric - 91 questions
- Oncologic - 572 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 303 questions
- Pulmonary - 409 questions
- Renal - 260 questions
- Surgery - 147 questions
- Toxicology - 510 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 101 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 30 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 64 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1459 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 884 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 80 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1840 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 2388 questions
- Classification - 373 questions
- Differential - 1398 questions
- Epidemiology - 115 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 689 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1139 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 158 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 418 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 457 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 72 questions
- History Physical - 4087 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2872 questions
- Patient Education - 94 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2063 questions
- Toxicology - 373 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2400 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 119 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 969 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 1535 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 376 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 188 questions
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Articles (2,196)
Nitrates are a class of medications (not to be confused with the byproduct of nitrogen fertilizers) that cause vasodilation by donating nitric oxid ...
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is defined as mean pulmonary artery pressure greater than 20 mmHg measured during right heart catheterization. The ...
Busulfan is an alkylating antineoplastic agent that has been in use since the 1950s. The FDA-approved indication for busulfan is for use with ...
Sumatriptan is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an abortive treatment for migraine attacks in adults, both with ...
Neutropenia is defined as a number of neutrophils, a type of granulated white blood cell, less than 1500/microliter, in the body. It is multif ...