Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 6,149 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,644 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 3rd Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 3rd prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 3rd Prof Examination. 2,290 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology, general pathology, microbiology, forensic medicine, toxicology, behavioral sciences, and ethics
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam MCQs (6,149)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 374 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1041 questions
- Connective Tissue - 128 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 254 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 792 questions
- Eyes - 182 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 971 questions
- Genetics - 249 questions
- Genitourinary - 324 questions
- Growth and Development - 96 questions
- Gynecologic - 221 questions
- Hematologic - 550 questions
- Infectious - 1721 questions
- Integument - 666 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 495 questions
- Nervous - 1219 questions
- Nutrition - 83 questions
- Obstetric - 134 questions
- Oncologic - 837 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 505 questions
- Pulmonary - 643 questions
- Renal - 390 questions
- Surgery - 219 questions
- Toxicology - 823 questions
- Trauma - 142 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 18 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 43 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 99 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2232 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 25 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1274 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 152 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2727 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 12 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 3528 questions
- Classification - 572 questions
- Differential - 2118 questions
- Epidemiology - 196 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1071 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1706 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 264 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 653 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 665 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 108 questions
- History Physical - 6126 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4273 questions
- Patient Education - 153 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3138 questions
- Toxicology - 605 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3653 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 178 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 35 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1538 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 2350 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 577 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 287 questions
Pakistan 3rd Professional Exam Articles (2,644)
Mallory-Weiss syndrome (MWS) is one of the common causes of acute upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, characterized by the presence of longitudin ...
Fragile X syndrome (FXS), also called Martin-Bell syndrome, is a non-Mendelian trinucleotide repeat disorder. FXS is the most prevalent inheri ...
Histologically, the majority of esophageal cancers are divided into squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and adenocarcinoma (ADCA). In the past 3 decades, ...
Imipramine is a tertiary amine tricyclic antidepressant. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) had been approved by the Food and Drug Administratio ...
Subvalvular aortic stenosis (SAS), also called subaortic stenosis, is a rare disorder seen in infants. In most cases, there is a membrane (usually ...