Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
We have 8,373 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,798 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,446 authors and 26 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (8,373)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 173 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1883 questions
- Connective Tissue - 197 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 798 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1209 questions
- Eyes - 554 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 769 questions
- Genetics - 300 questions
- Genitourinary - 307 questions
- Growth and Development - 618 questions
- Gynecologic - 200 questions
- Hematologic - 346 questions
- Infectious - 300 questions
- Integument - 358 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2655 questions
- Nervous - 3571 questions
- Nutrition - 254 questions
- Obstetric - 228 questions
- Oncologic - 384 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 60 questions
- Pulmonary - 566 questions
- Renal - 260 questions
- Surgery - 808 questions
- Toxicology - 93 questions
- Trauma - 1541 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 95 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 110 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 28 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3735 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3700 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Causes - 4902 questions
- Classification - 950 questions
- Differential - 1395 questions
- Epidemiology - 49 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 598 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 916 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 151 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 528 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1247 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 8110 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6849 questions
- Patient Education - 55 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2540 questions
- Toxicology - 55 questions
- Treatment Medical - 516 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 748 questions
- Clinical Education - 68 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 48 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 92 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,798)
Child development is a complex process that begins in the womb and continues until adulthood. It is influenced by biology and the environment, and ...
The vertebral column consists of 33 bones (7 cervical, 12 thoracic, 5 lumbar, 5 sacral, and one coccyx) that are connected and function together to ...
The auditory system processes how we hear and understand sounds within the environment. It is made up of both peripheral structures (e.g., outer, m ...
The branchial arches are embryologic structures that develop into anatomic structures in the adult human. The term “branchial” derives ...
The larynx consists of an intricate array of muscles, ligaments, and cartilaginous structures that provide several vital functions. These vary from ...
The inferior mesenteric artery (IMA) comes off the abdominal aorta a few inches below the takeoff of the superior mesenteric artery (SMA). The arte ...
Neurons are electrically excitable cells that transmit signals throughout the body. Neurons employ both electrical and chemical components in the t ...
The word "auricle" translates to a structure that looks similar to an ear. Cartilage comprises the entire auricular structure of the ear. The funct ...
The anterior humeral circumflex artery (AHCA) branches off of the third part of the axillary artery, proximal to where the post ...
Tonsils are lymphoid tissue aggregates situated near the entrance of the digestive and respiratory tracts and play a key role in our immune sy ...
Oral candidiasis or thrush is an infection of the oral cavity by . It was first described in 1838 by pediatricia ...
The anterior neck region is made up of many structures that are crucial in maintaining essential functions for life. The skin is the most superfici ...
The cerebellum is a vital component in the human brain as it plays a role in motor movement regulation and balance control. The cerebellum coordina ...
The intercostobrachial nerve (ICBN) is a cutaneous nerve that provides sensation to the lateral chest, medial aspect of the upper arm, and the axil ...
The blood supply to the vertebral canal is critical especially from the context of surgical and clinical considerations. The spinal cord located wi ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required