Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,733 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,722 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,348 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (6,733)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 153 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1605 questions
- Connective Tissue - 163 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 708 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 958 questions
- Eyes - 471 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 657 questions
- Genetics - 233 questions
- Genitourinary - 258 questions
- Growth and Development - 501 questions
- Gynecologic - 155 questions
- Hematologic - 275 questions
- Infectious - 255 questions
- Integument - 284 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2255 questions
- Nervous - 3055 questions
- Nutrition - 175 questions
- Obstetric - 164 questions
- Oncologic - 342 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 46 questions
- Pulmonary - 440 questions
- Renal - 208 questions
- Surgery - 666 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1286 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 38 questions
- Histology - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 65 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 80 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3020 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2996 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4012 questions
- Classification - 752 questions
- Differential - 1111 questions
- Epidemiology - 35 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 493 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 721 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 121 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 425 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1015 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 6697 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5642 questions
- Patient Education - 41 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2073 questions
- Toxicology - 43 questions
- Treatment Medical - 429 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 638 questions
- Clinical Education - 65 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 39 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 69 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 17 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,722)
An avulsion fracture is a failure of bone in which a bone fragment is pulled away from its main body by soft tissue that is attached to it.
The lower leg divides into three fascial compartments: These compartm ...
Ciliospinal reflex is characterized by rapid dilation of the ipsilateral pupil (by 1 to 2mm) with a painful or startling stimulus.
Ohm law is a relationship between three physical phenomena: current, voltage, and resistance. Current is defined as the flow of positive charge fro ...
The cerebral venous system is a network most commonly described as two essential systems working in conjunction with one another: the superficial s ...