Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,136 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,772 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,384 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (7,136)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 154 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1671 questions
- Connective Tissue - 172 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 732 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1023 questions
- Eyes - 499 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 678 questions
- Genetics - 247 questions
- Genitourinary - 281 questions
- Growth and Development - 535 questions
- Gynecologic - 163 questions
- Hematologic - 292 questions
- Infectious - 268 questions
- Integument - 315 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2373 questions
- Nervous - 3189 questions
- Nutrition - 204 questions
- Obstetric - 184 questions
- Oncologic - 359 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 49 questions
- Pulmonary - 471 questions
- Renal - 222 questions
- Surgery - 698 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Trauma - 1341 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 72 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 85 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3182 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3165 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4222 questions
- Classification - 797 questions
- Differential - 1193 questions
- Epidemiology - 36 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 512 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 768 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 127 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 445 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1069 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 7064 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5950 questions
- Patient Education - 43 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2202 questions
- Toxicology - 45 questions
- Treatment Medical - 455 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 15 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 668 questions
- Clinical Education - 66 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 40 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 75 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 17 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,772)
The spinal cord receives vascular supply through three major arteries. The single anterior spinal artery and two paired posterior spinal arteries. ...
The psoas muscle is among the most significant muscles that overlie the vertebral column. It is a long fusiform muscle on either side of the verteb ...
The muscles of the pelvic floor and the connective tissue of pelvis, including pelvic fascia, provide stability to the pelvic floor ...
The hyoid bone (hyoid) is a small U-shaped (horseshoe-shaped) solitary bone, situated in the midline of the neck anteriorly at the base o ...
The thoracic aorta subdivides into three sections, the ascending aorta, the aortic arch, and the descending aorta. The ascending thoracic aorta ari ...