Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
We have 8,350 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,771 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,417 authors and 26 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (8,350)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 172 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1883 questions
- Connective Tissue - 199 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 794 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1213 questions
- Eyes - 550 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 767 questions
- Genetics - 298 questions
- Genitourinary - 306 questions
- Growth and Development - 615 questions
- Gynecologic - 200 questions
- Hematologic - 343 questions
- Infectious - 295 questions
- Integument - 355 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2667 questions
- Nervous - 3571 questions
- Nutrition - 253 questions
- Obstetric - 228 questions
- Oncologic - 373 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 59 questions
- Pulmonary - 567 questions
- Renal - 261 questions
- Surgery - 808 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Trauma - 1548 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 93 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 104 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3714 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3676 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Causes - 4902 questions
- Classification - 949 questions
- Differential - 1387 questions
- Epidemiology - 49 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 587 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 909 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 150 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 522 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1246 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 8096 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6843 questions
- Patient Education - 55 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2525 questions
- Toxicology - 55 questions
- Treatment Medical - 510 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 748 questions
- Clinical Education - 68 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 47 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 87 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,771)
Genetically encoded molecules, known as major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules or human leukocyte antigens (HLA), determine an individual ...
The deep tendon reflexes (DTR), particularly the tricep, patellar, and the Achilles reflex, were initially described by Wilhelm Heinrich Erb and Ca ...
The femoral artery is the continuation of the external iliac artery below the level of the inguinal ligament and serves as the primary blood supply ...
Peptides play an essential role in fundamental physiological processes and are necessary for many biochemical processes. A peptide is a short strin ...
Through the process of glycolysis, one molecule of glucose breaks down to form two molecules of pyruvate. Depending on the microcellular environmen ...
Using the results of the comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP), the anion gap is the difference between measured cations (positively charged ions lik ...
The muscles of the thigh are divided into groups based on location and dynamic function. These groups include the hip/thigh adductors, abducto ...
Electric potential and capacitance stem from the concept of charge. The charge is the comparison of the number of protons and electrons a material ...
The thorax and pelvis surround a body space that is called the abdomen. The diaphragm forms the superior surface of the abdomen, and the pelvi ...
Calories are a measure of energy. "Small" calories (cal) estimate the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of exactly one gram of wat ...
The largest organ of the human body is the skin. This organ is comprised of epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis, which have additional layers that ar ...
The human coccyx is the final portion of the vertebral column, typically comprised of three to five vertebral segments.
Magnesium use is indicated for a variety of diseases. This is due to the variety of effects magnesium has within the body. Admi ...
The pudendal nerve carries motor and sensory axons arising from the ventral rami of the sacral spinal nerves S2-S4.
Fascia is made up of sheets of connective tissue that is found below the skin. These tissues attach, stabilize, impart strength, maintain vessel pa ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Dr. Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required