Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
We have 8,217 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,807 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,464 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (8,217)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 170 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1845 questions
- Connective Tissue - 195 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 782 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1202 questions
- Eyes - 548 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 759 questions
- Genetics - 301 questions
- Genitourinary - 302 questions
- Growth and Development - 602 questions
- Gynecologic - 192 questions
- Hematologic - 345 questions
- Infectious - 297 questions
- Integument - 355 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2622 questions
- Nervous - 3528 questions
- Nutrition - 251 questions
- Obstetric - 220 questions
- Oncologic - 384 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 58 questions
- Pulmonary - 555 questions
- Renal - 256 questions
- Surgery - 791 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Trauma - 1515 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 89 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 109 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 26 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3671 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3640 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 4815 questions
- Classification - 922 questions
- Differential - 1379 questions
- Epidemiology - 46 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 589 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 904 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 146 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 519 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1223 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 7982 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6758 questions
- Patient Education - 50 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2508 questions
- Toxicology - 56 questions
- Treatment Medical - 512 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 731 questions
- Clinical Education - 68 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 48 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 91 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,807)
The reticular activating system (RAS) is a component of the reticular formation in vertebrate brains located throughout the brainstem. Between the ...
The larynx is a cartilaginous segment of the respiratory tract located in the anterior aspect of the neck. The primary function of the larynx in hu ...
The systolic performance of the left ventricle is determined by three factors: preload, afterload, and contractility. The Frank-Starling relationsh ...
There is increasing interest in the literature regarding the clinical delineation of suprascapular nerve (SSN) injuries. While the underlying etiol ...
Oxygen (O2) competitively and reversibly binds to hemoglobin, with certain changes within the environment altering the affinity in which this relat ...
Epigenetics is the study of heritable and stable changes in gene expression that occur through alterations in the chromosome rather than in the DNA ...
Orthostasis, from the Greek (upright) and (to stand), is a normal physiological response of the sy ...
Kupffer cells (also known as stellate sinusoidal macrophages or Kupffer-Browicz cells) are macrophages found in the sinusoids of the liver. In fact ...
The two jugular foramina are openings in the skull base located on either side, anterolateral to the foramen magnum. The main structures which pass ...
Endolymph, also known as Scarpa fluid, is a clear fluid that can found in the membranous labyrinth of the inner ear. It is unique in composition co ...
Gluconeogenesis refers to a group of metabolic reactions, some of them highly exergonic and irreversible, which are regulated both locally and glob ...
Facial trauma is a common reason for patients to visit the emergency department. Midface trauma, in particular, provides a unique challenge for phy ...
Intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH), a subtype of stroke, is a devastating condition whereby a hematoma is formed within the brain parenchyma with or wi ...
The Mullerian ducts are an essential aspect of the development of the urogenital system. Initially, they are present in both sexes but regress unde ...
Olfaction is the chemical sensation of gaseous odorants colloquially referred to as the ability to smell. The olfactory nerve (cranial nerve one) i ...
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required