Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 7,899 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,803 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistin Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 2nd professional questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Examination. 1,463 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam MCQs (7,899)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 167 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1805 questions
- Connective Tissue - 191 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 759 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1167 questions
- Eyes - 521 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 739 questions
- Genetics - 294 questions
- Genitourinary - 295 questions
- Growth and Development - 579 questions
- Gynecologic - 188 questions
- Hematologic - 337 questions
- Infectious - 288 questions
- Integument - 344 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2539 questions
- Nervous - 3382 questions
- Nutrition - 236 questions
- Obstetric - 203 questions
- Oncologic - 383 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 538 questions
- Renal - 248 questions
- Surgery - 768 questions
- Toxicology - 89 questions
- Trauma - 1458 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 83 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 104 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3540 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3524 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4649 questions
- Classification - 883 questions
- Differential - 1331 questions
- Epidemiology - 46 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 573 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 887 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 138 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 502 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1169 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 7699 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6538 questions
- Patient Education - 47 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2428 questions
- Toxicology - 53 questions
- Treatment Medical - 496 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 16 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 710 questions
- Clinical Education - 70 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 45 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 89 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
Pakistan 2nd Professional Exam Articles (1,803)
The flexor digitorum profundus (FDP) is an extrinsic hand muscle that flexes the metacarpophalangeal and distal interphalangeal joints of the index ...
Vision is perhaps the most useful of the senses for humans. More than 50% of the sensory receptors in the human body are located in the eyes, and a ...
Factor V is a glycoprotein that contributes to both procoagulant and anticoagulant function. This function is determined by which enzymes are prese ...
The cerebellum, meaning "little brain" in Latin, is primarily responsible for the coordination of movement, maintaining posture and balance, m ...
The semilunar sensory ganglion (also known as the trigeminal ganglion or Gasserian ganglion) is a thin, crescent-shaped structure situated in Mecke ...