Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UHS, IIU topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,765 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,725 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 1st Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan 1st Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 1st prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 1st Prof Examination. 1,339 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam MCQs (6,765)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 164 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1612 questions
- Connective Tissue - 167 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 666 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 987 questions
- Eyes - 457 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 644 questions
- Genetics - 226 questions
- Genitourinary - 248 questions
- Growth and Development - 520 questions
- Gynecologic - 157 questions
- Hematologic - 264 questions
- Infectious - 247 questions
- Integument - 285 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2329 questions
- Nervous - 3048 questions
- Nutrition - 170 questions
- Obstetric - 162 questions
- Oncologic - 323 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 45 questions
- Pulmonary - 458 questions
- Renal - 196 questions
- Surgery - 666 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1347 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 16 questions
- Histology - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 66 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 70 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3001 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2973 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4033 questions
- Classification - 768 questions
- Differential - 1116 questions
- Epidemiology - 36 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 472 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 710 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 121 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 422 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1027 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 6748 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5709 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2072 questions
- Toxicology - 43 questions
- Treatment Medical - 422 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 619 questions
- Clinical Education - 66 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 36 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 62 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 17 questions
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Articles (1,725)
The hepatoduodenal ligament is a thick anatomical structure wrapped in the peritoneum that constitutes part of the lesser omentum. The hepatod ...
The clavicle is a sigmoid-shaped long bone with a convex surface along its medial end when observed from cephalad position. It serves as ...
The glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide, formerly known as gastric inhibitory peptide (GIP) was first isolated in 1973 from porcine small ...
The process of swallowing, also known as deglutition, involves the movement of substances from the mouth (oral cavity) to the stomach via the phary ...
The small intestine (small bowel) is a hollow, tubular structure with an average adult length of 22 feet (7 meters), making it the longest portion ...