Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 7,876 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,808 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 1st Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 1st Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 1st prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 1st Prof Examination. 1,448 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam MCQs (7,876)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 173 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1790 questions
- Connective Tissue - 193 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 752 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1175 questions
- Eyes - 514 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 734 questions
- Genetics - 292 questions
- Genitourinary - 289 questions
- Growth and Development - 580 questions
- Gynecologic - 189 questions
- Hematologic - 329 questions
- Infectious - 283 questions
- Integument - 337 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2580 questions
- Nervous - 3367 questions
- Nutrition - 225 questions
- Obstetric - 204 questions
- Oncologic - 367 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 54 questions
- Pulmonary - 543 questions
- Renal - 241 questions
- Surgery - 770 questions
- Toxicology - 92 questions
- Trauma - 1495 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 84 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 92 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3512 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3487 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4680 questions
- Classification - 902 questions
- Differential - 1326 questions
- Epidemiology - 47 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 554 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 878 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 138 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 503 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1171 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 7692 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6544 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2418 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Treatment Medical - 485 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 16 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 702 questions
- Clinical Education - 72 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 41 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 80 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Articles (1,808)
The neurohypophysis (pars posterior) is a structure that is located at the base of the brain and is the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland. Its ...
Water toxicity can occur due to numerous etiologies but is challenging to diagnose as it presents with vague symptoms of altered men ...
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in humans, originating in the lower back and traveling posteriorly through the lower limb as far down as the ...
The immune system plays a crucial role in maintaining health and protecting the human body against microbial invasions. However, this same system c ...
The deep petrosal nerve is a branch from the internal carotid plexus. The plexus is located& ...