Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to UHS, IIU content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam.
We have 8,357 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,807 PubMed indexed review articles related to the 1st Prof Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pakistani Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan 1st Professional Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls 1st prof questions will help you achieve a top score on the 1st Prof Examination. 1,441 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
The Pakistan 1st Professional Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam?
Topics include: Gross anatomy, embryology, histology, physiology, biochemistry, and behavioral sciences
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam MCQs (8,357)
Our question bank for the Pakistan 1st Professional Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 179 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1867 questions
- Connective Tissue - 199 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 798 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1220 questions
- Eyes - 551 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 769 questions
- Genetics - 299 questions
- Genitourinary - 306 questions
- Growth and Development - 603 questions
- Gynecologic - 200 questions
- Hematologic - 343 questions
- Infectious - 295 questions
- Integument - 350 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2689 questions
- Nervous - 3571 questions
- Nutrition - 247 questions
- Obstetric - 229 questions
- Oncologic - 370 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 59 questions
- Pulmonary - 576 questions
- Renal - 258 questions
- Surgery - 813 questions
- Toxicology - 96 questions
- Trauma - 1564 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 97 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 102 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3710 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3667 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Causes - 4925 questions
- Classification - 968 questions
- Differential - 1400 questions
- Epidemiology - 49 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 580 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 915 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 148 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 524 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1239 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 8116 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6859 questions
- Patient Education - 53 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2537 questions
- Toxicology - 56 questions
- Treatment Medical - 511 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 743 questions
- Clinical Education - 70 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 48 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 87 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Pakistan 1st Professional Exam Articles (1,807)
The nasal cavity is comprised of 2 air-filled spaces on either side of the nasal septum. Three conchae, or turbinates, divide each side of the cavi ...
Calcitriol is a hormonally-active, synthetic vitamin D analog prescribed to treat hypocalcemia, osteoporosis, and the prevention of corticosteroid- ...
Cerebral autoregulation is the ability of the cerebral vasculature to maintain stable blood flow despite changes in blood pressure (or, more accura ...
The control of muscular movements in the human brain is a very complex, yet delicate process. Multiple areas of the brain are involved, each of whi ...
The ankle joint is a hinged synovial joint that is formed by the articulation of the talus, tibia, and fibula bones. The articular facet of the lat ...
The locus coeruleus (LC) is one component of the reticular activating system (RAS). The RAS is composed of the reticular formation, raphe nuclei, a ...
Catecholamines are compounds that function as neurotransmitters and hormones in various physiological processes. The class of endogenous catecholam ...
The skin is the largest and primary protective organ in the body, covering its entire external surface and serving as a first-order physi ...
Neurotransmitters are endogenous chemicals that allow neurons to communicate with each other throughout the body. They enable the brain to pro ...
Eyes allow for visualization of the world by receiving and processing light stimuli. The pupillary light reflex constricts the pupil in response to ...
To maintain a stable perception of the world around us while we engage in normal movements throughout our day, such as walking, we have something k ...
The piriformis is a flat, pear-shaped muscle located in the gluteal region of the hip/proximal thigh. It is one of the six short external rota ...
The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) derives its name for its attachment to the posterior aspect of the tibia and the 'cross' structure formed wit ...
Guanylyl cyclase catalyzes the synthesis of cGMP from GTP. Guanylyl cyclase exists in both a membrane-bound and soluble form. The membrane-bound fo ...
Pleural fluid serves a physiologic function in respiration, while also being a useful measure to diagnose and assess disease, trauma, and other abn ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Hajira Basit MD Resident Physician Brookdale University Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required