Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the CPSP topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 4,620 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,200 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FCPS I Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FCPS I basic science questions will help you achieve a top score on the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. 1,865 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 75 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam MCQs (4,620)
Our question bank for the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 150 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1099 questions
- Connective Tissue - 97 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 463 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 575 questions
- Eyes - 314 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 540 questions
- Genetics - 136 questions
- Genitourinary - 188 questions
- Growth and Development - 219 questions
- Gynecologic - 120 questions
- Hematologic - 228 questions
- Infectious - 469 questions
- Integument - 225 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1464 questions
- Nervous - 2048 questions
- Nutrition - 105 questions
- Obstetric - 121 questions
- Oncologic - 297 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 65 questions
- Pulmonary - 328 questions
- Renal - 169 questions
- Surgery - 427 questions
- Toxicology - 137 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 831 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 12 questions
- Pathology - 2 questions
- Physiology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 66 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 337 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1920 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 25 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2072 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 2706 questions
- Classification - 475 questions
- Differential - 989 questions
- Epidemiology - 58 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 372 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 624 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 84 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 303 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 638 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 4839 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3815 questions
- Patient Education - 47 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1573 questions
- Toxicology - 90 questions
- Treatment Medical - 714 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 391 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 53 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 210 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 311 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 58 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 47 questions
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Articles (2,200)
The medial brachial cutaneous nerve, also known as medial cutaneous nerve of the arm, provides sensation to the medial cutaneous aspect of the arm. ...
Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS) is a neuromuscular junction disorder that may present as a paraneoplastic syndrome or a primary autoi ...
Testicular cancers are classified based on their cell of origin: seminomatous, non-seminomatous, Leydig, Sertoli, choriocarcinoma, embryonal, terat ...
Preeclampsia is a hypertensive disorder in pregnancy related to 2% to 8% of pregnancy-related complications worldwide. It results in 9% to 26% of m ...
The brachial plexus is formed by the anterior primary rami of C5 through T1 and provides sensory and motor innervation of the upper extremity. The ...