Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CPSP content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam.
We have 16,916 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,054 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FCPS I Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FCPS I basic science questions will help you achieve a top score on the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. 3,777 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 75 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam MCQs (16,916)
Our question bank for the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 739 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3324 questions
- Connective Tissue - 347 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1182 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2351 questions
- Eyes - 845 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2016 questions
- Genetics - 908 questions
- Genitourinary - 708 questions
- Growth and Development - 867 questions
- Gynecologic - 520 questions
- Hematologic - 1125 questions
- Infectious - 2318 questions
- Integument - 1142 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3468 questions
- Nervous - 5358 questions
- Nutrition - 391 questions
- Obstetric - 430 questions
- Oncologic - 1441 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 728 questions
- Pulmonary - 1377 questions
- Renal - 733 questions
- Surgery - 1115 questions
- Toxicology - 1038 questions
- Trauma - 1819 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 77 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 57 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 329 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 24 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2532 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 64 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6076 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 214 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7762 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 22 questions
- Causes - 9875 questions
- Classification - 1519 questions
- Differential - 4490 questions
- Epidemiology - 459 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2108 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3322 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 429 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1503 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2209 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 291 questions
- History Physical - 16759 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13031 questions
- Patient Education - 242 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6775 questions
- Toxicology - 717 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4619 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 27 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 974 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 75 questions
- Clinical Education - 120 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1702 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 76 questions
- Drug Information - 2606 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 618 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 317 questions
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Articles (5,054)
An uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection of the bladder and associated structures. These are patients with no struct ...
Fractures of the orbital floor and the medial orbital wall (blowout fractures) are common midface injuries. Orbital fractures have a distin ...
Tinea corporis is a superficial fungal skin infection of the body caused by dermatophytes. Tinea corporis is present worldwide. It is defined expli ...
The auditory system processes how we hear and understand sounds within the environment. It is made up of both peripheral structures (e.g., outer, m ...
The intercostobrachial nerve (ICBN) is a cutaneous nerve that provides sensation to the lateral chest, medial aspect of the upper arm, and the axil ...
Radial tunnel syndrome refers to a rare compressive neuropathy of the posterior interosseous nerve (PIN) as it passes through the radial tunnel res ...
Farmer's lung is considered a type of hypersensitivity pneumonitis that was initially identified in the 1700s by Italian researcher Bernardino Rama ...
Neomycin belongs to a group of antibiotics known as aminoglycosides. Like others in the aminoglycoside family, neomycin works by inhibiting bacteri ...
Valproate is a commonly used antiepileptic drug for the treatment of generalized and partial seizures. It is safe for use in both adults and childr ...
The femoral artery is a large vessel that provides oxygenated blood to lower extremity structures and in part to the anterior abdominal wall. The c ...
The normal physiology of lactation is a process that begins to take effect well before the initial latch of the newborn infant. It requires the bre ...
Albumin is the most abundant protein in the blood and accounts for about 50% of all plasma proteins. It gets synthesized by the liver and secreted ...
The area between the lumbar vertebral bodies and sacral vertebral bodies is a transition zone at increased risk of injury due to the change in biom ...
The Hypoglossal Nerve is the 12th Cranial Nerve (Cranial Nerve XII). It is mainly an efferent nerve for the tongue musculature. The nerve originate ...
Amylase is a digestive enzyme predominantly secreted by the pancreas and salivary glands and found in other tissues in very small levels
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Wolverhampton
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required