Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CPSP content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam.
We have 16,657 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,811 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FCPS I Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FCPS I basic science questions will help you achieve a top score on the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. 3,608 authors and 46 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 75 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam MCQs (16,657)
Our question bank for the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 714 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3284 questions
- Connective Tissue - 347 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1138 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2317 questions
- Eyes - 841 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1981 questions
- Genetics - 869 questions
- Genitourinary - 714 questions
- Growth and Development - 836 questions
- Gynecologic - 489 questions
- Hematologic - 1101 questions
- Infectious - 2316 questions
- Integument - 1089 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3418 questions
- Nervous - 5320 questions
- Nutrition - 381 questions
- Obstetric - 433 questions
- Oncologic - 1340 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 682 questions
- Pulmonary - 1384 questions
- Renal - 757 questions
- Surgery - 1101 questions
- Toxicology - 969 questions
- Trauma - 1762 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 53 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 58 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 294 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2488 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 67 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5827 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 204 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7429 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 9833 questions
- Classification - 1510 questions
- Differential - 4280 questions
- Epidemiology - 389 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1998 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3227 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 423 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1424 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2158 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 257 questions
- History Physical - 16453 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12805 questions
- Patient Education - 236 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6554 questions
- Toxicology - 671 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4558 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 962 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 107 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1652 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 54 questions
- Drug Information - 2516 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 603 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 303 questions
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Articles (4,811)
The current International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD) definition of vulvodynia is a vulvar pain of at least three months' ...
Muscarinic receptor antagonists (MRAs) are a group of agents that function by competitively blocking the cholinergic response manifested by acetylc ...
Hydromorphone is a pure opioid indicated for moderate to severe acute pain and severe chronic pain. It is only prescribed when other first-line of ...
Adenoidectomy is one of the most commonly performed operations in children. Pioneered in the 19th century by Hans Wilhelm Meyer, the procedure has ...
Benztropine belongs to the synthetic class of muscarinic receptor antagonists (anticholinergic drug). Thus, it has a structure similar to that of d ...
Hemorrhagic disorder of the newborn is a bleeding disorder that manifests in the first few weeks of life after delivery. The term hemorrhagic disor ...
Apoptosis is an energy-dependent, biochemically-mediated process of programmed cell death. Apoptosis is essential for many processes, including the ...
Riesman's sign or Snellen-Riesman's sign is a clinical sign characterized by bruit heard over the closed eye with a stethoscope in G ...
Active tuberculosis is a multiorgan disease caused by primary infection or as a reactivation of latent tuberculosis. Accordingly, active tuberculos ...
The constellation of motor pathways within the human central and peripheral nervous system involves two entities that guide voluntary movement: upp ...
Canaliculitis is inflammation of the lacrimal canaliculus. It is an uncommon condition which ophthalmologists frequently misdiagnose. The condition ...
In the early 1950s, researchers discovered cytarabine as a nucleoside (containing arabinose sugar) in
Niacin (a combination of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide), a B vitamin (vitamin B3), is a pharmacotherapeutic agent that has been used since 1955, ...
Although the basics of evaluating and treating most unknown ingestants are well known, many overdoses require very specific treatment if ...
Decubitus ulcers, also termed bedsores or pressure ulcers, are skin and soft tissue injuries that form as a result of constant or pr ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS Health service executive (HSE) Naas
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required