Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CPSP content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam.
We have 16,674 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,833 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FCPS I Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FCPS I basic science questions will help you achieve a top score on the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. 3,629 authors and 47 editors have contributed to the development of the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam is 75 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam MCQs (16,674)
Our question bank for the Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 712 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3293 questions
- Connective Tissue - 348 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1140 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2322 questions
- Eyes - 841 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1985 questions
- Genetics - 872 questions
- Genitourinary - 713 questions
- Growth and Development - 834 questions
- Gynecologic - 487 questions
- Hematologic - 1103 questions
- Infectious - 2317 questions
- Integument - 1096 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3408 questions
- Nervous - 5313 questions
- Nutrition - 382 questions
- Obstetric - 431 questions
- Oncologic - 1356 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 677 questions
- Pulmonary - 1377 questions
- Renal - 759 questions
- Surgery - 1101 questions
- Toxicology - 979 questions
- Trauma - 1754 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 53 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 58 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 296 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2484 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 66 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5896 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 201 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7497 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 33 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 9845 questions
- Classification - 1506 questions
- Differential - 4330 questions
- Epidemiology - 393 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2052 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3270 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 429 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1446 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2174 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 259 questions
- History Physical - 16484 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12842 questions
- Patient Education - 235 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6591 questions
- Toxicology - 678 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4545 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 958 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 107 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1646 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 54 questions
- Drug Information - 2506 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 606 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 304 questions
Pakistan FCPS I Basic Science Exam Articles (4,833)
Low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWHs), for example, dalteparin, enoxaparin, among others, are anticoagulants. These drugs are used in the prop ...
Lipoprotein disorders are clinically important due to the of the role of lipoproteins in atherogenesis and the associated risk of atherosclerotic c ...
Hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC), also known as Lynch syndrome, is an autosomal dominant trait and the most common cause of inher ...
Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome (BWS) is the most common overgrowth syndrome. The condition was named after American pediatric pathologist John Bruce B ...
is a member of a monophyletic genus of fungi normally found on human and animal skin. These lipid-dependent, commensal y ...
The spinal cord relies on 3 main arteries for vascular supply. The anterior spinal artery supplies the anterior two-thirds, and the 2 posterolatera ...
An oral suspension of activated charcoal (AC) should merit consideration in poisonings when there is an indication for gastrointestinal decontamina ...
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a condition characterized by chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain. Fatigue, cognitive disturbance, psychiatric and multiple ...
Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) is a major surgical operation where atheromatous blockages in a patient’s coronary arteries are bypass ...
The thalamus serves as the main relay station for the brain. Motor pathways, limbic pathways, and sensory pathways besides olfaction all pass throu ...
Perioperative acute kidney injury (AKI) is a serious yet under-recognized problem in patients who have recently undergone surgery. Due to increasin ...
Avascular necrosis of the femoral head is a type of osteonecrosis due to disruption of blood supply to the proximal femur. There are approximately ...
There is a significant overlap between the risk factors accounting for cardiovascular events and cerebrovascular events. The INTERHEART study looke ...
The gastrocolic reflex is a physiological reflex that controls the motility of the lower gastrointestinal tract following a meal. As a result of th ...
Iron overload is defined as excess stores of iron in the body. Excess iron is deposited in organs throughout the body. The most notable organs with ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Naas
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required