Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the FCPS I Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to CPSP content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the FCPS I Basic Science Exam.
We have 16,600 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,797 PubMed indexed review articles related to the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FCPS I Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test FCPS I Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FCPS I basic science questions will help you achieve a top score on the FCPS I Basic Science Examination. 3,600 authors and 46 editors have contributed to the development of the FCPS I Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
FCPS I Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The FCPS I Basic Science Exam is hours.
How many questions is the FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
The FCPS I Basic Science Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the FCPS I Basic Science Exam?
FCPS I Basic Science Exam MCQs (16,600)
Our question bank for the FCPS I Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 709 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3272 questions
- Connective Tissue - 345 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1136 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2305 questions
- Eyes - 840 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1981 questions
- Genetics - 868 questions
- Genitourinary - 713 questions
- Growth and Development - 837 questions
- Gynecologic - 489 questions
- Hematologic - 1089 questions
- Infectious - 2310 questions
- Integument - 1088 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3413 questions
- Nervous - 5313 questions
- Nutrition - 379 questions
- Obstetric - 435 questions
- Oncologic - 1340 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 667 questions
- Pulmonary - 1378 questions
- Renal - 757 questions
- Surgery - 1094 questions
- Toxicology - 956 questions
- Trauma - 1762 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 51 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 58 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 291 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2482 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 67 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5774 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 198 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7363 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 9786 questions
- Classification - 1511 questions
- Differential - 4225 questions
- Epidemiology - 387 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1969 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3198 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 420 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1422 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2153 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 255 questions
- History Physical - 16394 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12753 questions
- Patient Education - 236 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6500 questions
- Toxicology - 659 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4546 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 18 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 960 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 105 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1643 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 54 questions
- Drug Information - 2513 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 600 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 303 questions
FCPS I Basic Science Exam Articles (4,797)
Mediastinoscopy is a thoracic surgical procedure performed with a mediastinoscope to examine the mediastinum— the space in the thor ...
Rituximab is an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody that was first approved by the FDA in 1997. Currently, it is approved for use by the FDA in the follo ...
Patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) have decreased lower extremity arterial perfusion which is commonly referred to as “poor circ ...
Heterotopic ossification (HO) is a frequent complication in the rehabilitation setting which consists of the formation of mature, lamellar bone in ...
Homonymous hemianopsia (or homonymous hemianopia, HH) is a field loss deficit in the same halves of the visual field of each eye. This condition mo ...
The calf (Latin: sura) refers to the posterior portion of the lower leg. The two largest muscles in this region include the gastrocnemius ...
The postpartum period begins soon after the baby's delivery and usually lasts six to eight weeks and ends when the mother’s body has nearly r ...
Wilms tumor, or nephroblastoma, is the most common renal cancer in the pediatric age group.
Persistent truncus arteriosus (TA) is a rare, congenital, cyanotic heart defect characterized by a ventricular septal defect (VSD), a single trunca ...
Biliary atresia is an obstructive cholangiopathy of unknown etiology involving both the intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts. It presents ...
Bursitis is the general term used to describe inflammation of any bursae. The bursae are the cavitary structures lined with synovial tissue that cu ...
The primary reason for the utilization of any screening exam should be that the procedure detects the premature stages of a pathologic condition an ...
A tubo-ovarian abscess (TOA) is a complex infectious mass of the adnexa that forms as a sequela of pelvic inflammatory disease. Classically, a TOA ...
Over 150 million people worldwide are affected by erectile dysfunction. Alprostadil is an approved second-line treatment for erectile dysfunct ...
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS Health service executive (HSE) Naas
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required